X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Wish galaxy 2 had been on the collection as well
    Nintendo: "Happy 35th anniversary, Mario! To celebrate, we have Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Juggler all on Game and Watch. Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy all on one collection! We have Mario Bros Vs! We have Mario Kart Live AR racing! We have Mario 3D World and new Bowser's Fury! We've got Super Mario All Stars featuring Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Mario Bros 3 and Mario Bros Lost levels!

Nintendo Fans: "Where's Galaxy 2?"

not liking the talk of the collection been a limited run meaning people are gonna take the piss with this one urgh the stress of preordering or getting shafted. Pandemic time people are gonna scalp like it was an olympic event.
    Agreed. The limited release strategy is bull.

Comment

Super Mario 35 is like Tetris 99, but SMB instead of Tetris. Ace.

Bowser's Fury must have been some unreleased WiiU 3D World DLC.

Comment

Awesome.

Game&Watch, going to get scalped to hell.

Allstars, going to get scalped to hell, plus missing Galaxy2 and just the originals effectively.

MK home circuit, going to Be scalped to hell.

Maximum effort as always, cool beans Nintendo, cool beans 👍

Comment

Jesus Christ. That Home Circuit looks insane.

Comment

Wow, that was a lot of Mario! I guess there must be a market for this much? Anyway, apart from the merch dump in the middle I enjoyed that. The Mario 35 game looks pretty cool, and the Game and Watch is lush.

Comment

They've gone full Space Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Nintendo: "Happy 35th anniversary, Mario! To celebrate, we have Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Juggler all on Game and Watch. Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy all on one collection! We have Mario Bros Vs! We have Mario Kart Live AR racing! We have Mario 3D World and new Bowser's Fury! We've got Super Mario All Stars featuring Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Mario Bros 3 and Mario Bros Lost levels!

Nintendo Fans: "Where's Galaxy 2?"

Agreed. The limited release strategy is bull.
                The thing is i'm bored with mario 64 it's been on the eshop i have played it a million times already. Don't get me wrong it's a great game but once you have rinsed it inside & out there's nothing really left they could have added in all the new DS content to make it worth going through again with nicer cleaned up graphics but they didn't. Sunshine & both galaxy games have not been on anything since their original releases they could have easily got rid of mario 64 and replaced it with galaxy 2 and made it way better collection.

I'll be getting it for galaxy as it's my fave of all the 3D mario games although i haven't played 3D world but i'll get that chance next year.
                Last edited by importaku; 03-09-2020, 14:46.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Awesome.

Game&Watch, going to get scalped to hell.

Allstars, going to get scalped to hell, plus missing Galaxy2 and just the originals effectively.

MK home circuit, going to Be scalped to hell.

Maximum effort as always, cool beans Nintendo, cool beans ��
                  The G+W absolutely. I didn't see anything about the rest being limited in number, did I miss something?

Right, so 3D AllStars is going to be limited too. That's a bit BS. What about the digital version?
                  Last edited by dataDave; 03-09-2020, 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Seems the Game and Watch is up for pre-order in Japan already, but other regions are being made to wait
                    Booo at least give info lol. Amazon, rakuten somewhere else??

Comment

The thing is i'm bored with mario 64 it's been on the eshop i have played it a million times already. Don't get me wrong it's a great game but once you have rinsed it inside & out there's nothing really left they could have added in all the new DS content to make it worth going through again with nicer cleaned up graphics but they didn't. Sunshine & both galaxy games have not been on anything since their original releases they could have easily got rid of mario 64 and replaced it with sunshine 2 and made it way better collection.

I'll be getting it for galaxy as it's my fave of all the 3D mario games although i haven't played 3D world but i'll get that chance next year.
                      You're right. I've completed Galaxy 1 and 64, so adding Galaxy 2 would have suited me more, but it just made me laugh that on Twitter, it's not any one of the glut of games that have just been announced that's trending, it's "Galaxy 2"!

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      The G+W absolutely. I didn't see anything about the rest being limited in number, did I miss something?
                      1:21 on the video - "Limited Production"

Comment

Right, so 3D AllStars is going to be limited too. That's a bit BS. What about the digital version?
                        I'm sure the digital version will be unlimited in supply. Weird that they've made the physical version limited though. I don't really understand why.

It's a shame Galaxy 2 isn't included, but I'm still really excited to get the collection to be honest. Looking forward to playing them all again - I love the 3D Mario series.

Comment

Booo at least give info lol. Amazon, rakuten somewhere else??
                          My bad - here's where I saw it

Link itself - https://t.co/Yf9Hiizf0I?amp=1 - seems to be down right now, but even when it's up I'm expecting at least some of the hurdles we've seen before - Japanese paid online account, Japanese address, Japanese-registered credit card, etc.

Comment

I really don't get why they'd want to make 3D All-Stars a limited run. It's an easy 20M seller.

Comment

I really don't get why they'd want to make 3D All-Stars a limited run. It's an easy 20M seller.
                              Its like Nintendo actually like scalpers more than direct sales.

Comment

I love how this is making us go "This is amazing, Wow! Look at all these games... that are limited release... in Japan..."

Comment

Working...
                                X