X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to pre order the game and watch as well

Thanks for the heads up all
    Last edited by BIG EDD; 03-09-2020, 23:02.

Comment

The most important question of all: Will I have to buy the JP (physical) version to get «Shine Get!» or can I just change the language?

Comment

Considering a lot of their releases are dual language now, i wouldnt be surprised if this was as well.

Comment

G&W, 3D Allstars for me for sure. Although I'm wondering how they'll be handling the lack of analogue triggers for FLUDD.
          I'll wait for a discount on 3D World.

Comment

Mario 3D World has online multiplayer. That's sure to be a lot of fun. Might have to get a new Switch after this RTX3080 is in the past.

It's also running around 20-30% faster than the WiiU version.

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]: you've pre-ordered a 3080? No wonder you're broke, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Team Andromeda was ejected. Seems not.
                Eh? Isn't he still here?

Comment

The Game and Watch will live on my bedside table as a clock. I wont be able to stop watching it though! Hopefully the screen is as good as it looks. £45 seems cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    The Game and Watch will live on my bedside table as a clock. I wont be able to stop watching it though!
                    Mine too. It better have a kickstand like the original single screen G&Ws.
                    Last edited by Golgo; 04-09-2020, 10:53.

Comment

Is the g&w set hardware or will it be hackable in the future? As that screen looks lovely.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-09-2020, 07:29.

Comment

Must admit, after the inital excitment died down, I feel not making Mario 64 16:9, not including Galaxy 2 or 3D World and making it a limited run (Even online?!) feels so odd and money pinching.

Comment

I've pre-ordered Super Mario 3D All Stars for my son's Christmas present on physical (physical).
                          I've also pre-ordered the Game & Watch thingy as it really appeals to me, despite the price.
                          May change my mind later and cancel it. For now, though...

OVERPRICED TAT GET!

Comment

They’re probably doing it to increase Christmas sales during these times of financial uncertainty. I bet plenty of people who may have waited will snap it up knowing they’ll miss out otherwise.

I’m sure the packaged ones won’t be resold cheaply!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                              [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]: you've pre-ordered a 3080? No wonder you're broke, mate!
                              I'm selling my 1080Ti, which is holding its value well (I currently have no GPU in my PC). Coupled with the 20% tax rebate on the new one I shouldn't have to spend too much.. I just got a huge chunk of money that was owed to my business, too, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                They’re probably doing it to increase Christmas sales during these times of financial uncertainty. I bet plenty of people who may have waited will snap it up knowing they’ll miss out otherwise.

I’m sure the packaged ones won’t be resold cheaply!
                                Everyone and their dog is seemingly stocking up on both items with rabid ferocity. I'm going to do a test and see if I can grab the game for less than retail from someone at some point next year. Mario 64 looks best through CRT emulation, Sunshine can be left in the past, and Galaxy looks best through RGB on a CRT. I have no issues with missing out, certainly not when promoting this kind of sales practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X