Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Mario Sunshine, I bagged 102 shines in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars version before running into the infamous water lily ride hidden level. I had 46 lives upon entering the stage, left with no shine and no lives. It's maddeningly difficult.

Comment

If they can do it for Mario they should do it for Luigi's Mansion 3.

Comment

Transferring Pokemon is such a cluster ****. Three different apps, two subs and I still couldn't get what I wanted out of it. Bollocks to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
          Transferring Pokemon is such a cluster ****. Three different apps, two subs and I still couldn't get what I wanted out of it. Bollocks to it.
          Classic Nintendo.

Comment

Taiko no Tatsujin RPG is out today. I'll be starting it this evening.

Anyone else picking it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
              Taiko no Tatsujin RPG is out today. I'll be starting it this evening.

Anyone else picking it up?
              I've gone for the physical release from Asia, which is meant to come with English language on the cart. I'll be a bit behind!

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                Yeah, been through this. The worst thing is that you can transfer your 'mon into Home, but in the event you can't transfer them into Sword/Shield because they haven't been arsed to get the full Pokepedia or whatever it's called, they're just stuck there. You can't transfer them back to the game they came from. My lad was actually in tears that some of his prize 'mon from Moon and Diamond and Ruby are now trapped in a kind of purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I've gone for the physical release from Asia, which is meant to come with English language on the cart. I'll be a bit behind!
                  I've gone for JP physical, which I believe also has English support

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                    I've gone for JP physical, which I believe also has English support
                    Mine has shipped from amazon J but until densha de go on ps4 is released mine will sit at tenso as i have a few things waiting to be bundled together and sent off. I can wait through as i have the 3DS games the taiko RPG is based from and i already have finished both story modes on them so unless there's anything totally new added i'm going back mainly for novelty of having it on a bigger screen. A shame the drum controller won't work during RPG mode only in the enso game mode. Also i don't see the special monsters or costumes been left in the switch version i wish the 7-11 costume was left in but i don't think it will be.

Very tempted by the new momotaro dentetsu game on switch though, i have slowly grown on this game thanks to the DS versions and the switch version looks fantastic. Also bonus points for it been online this time too i may stand a chance of finding someone other than the computer to play against.

Comment

Doom Eternal 8th December , sounds like it’s digital only

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Yeah, been through this. The worst thing is that you can transfer your 'mon into Home, but in the event you can't transfer them into Sword/Shield because they haven't been arsed to get the full Pokepedia or whatever it's called, they're just stuck there. You can't transfer them back to the game they came from. My lad was actually in tears that some of his prize 'mon from Moon and Diamond and Ruby are now trapped in a kind of purgatory.
                          I feel like Game Freak is building a seriously precarious house of cards with Pokémon at the moment. It's a blockbuster success - no two ways about it - but the negative press, the tortuous connectivity processes, the branching out into mobile games with dubious developers, the yearly release cycle... There's no way its current popularity is sustainable.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, and in 2030 electric cars will all have Rotomdex navigation systems and Detective Pikachu will be in the running for next US president.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            Being able to transfer pics and video off the console without having to take out the microSD seems like something so small, yet has been missing since launch.

Comment

The special edition Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Switch bundle is back in stock on NUKS.

Comment

Working...
                              X