This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
    Getsufumaden. Basically Dead Cells with fancier graphics and a Japanese myth/yokai setting, by the looks of it.
    Some bosses reminded me of Muramasa, especially thecentipede.

There are some interesting titles, like Skul and Ender Lilies, although the two biggest surprises is that Fex still exists and whoever holds the rights to the Ninja Turtles actually gave the go-ahead to use their original art style.

Comment

It looks like a nice job has been done on the THOTD Remake but unless it's insanely cheap I'd need that to be a series collection to bite

Comment

I'm totally up for the HOTD remake, but only if the controls are good. The Wiimotes were already a bit worse than proper lightguns, and the JoyCons seem worse still. So I'm a little uncertain about how well it will actually play.

Just from skimming the vid, I'm definitely interested in Olli Olli World and There Is No Game too. The latter looks intriguing, and the earlier Olli Olli games were a lot of fun.
        Last edited by wakka; 15-04-2021, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          I'm totally up for the HOTD remake, but only if the controls are good. The Wiimotes were already a bit worse than proper lightguns, and the JoyCons seem worse still. So I'm a little uncertain about how well it will actually play.
          Yeah, I feel like there is a lot to prove with this. It will only be worth it if it feels like a lightgun game.

Comment

I'd like to think they wouldn't attempt a HOTD game if they weren't confident it would play how intended. I'd like to think that. Hoping thy pull it off. Always room for a decent light gun game

Comment

I just want to take a moment to let people know that I think the Switch is currently the bestest console. I have an Xbox and PS5, but man, my Switch is giving me the most smiles and warm and fuzzies.

Comment

Incorrect. It's scientifically impossible to feel warm and fuzzy while viewing anything less than 4K with HDR.

Comment

There's nothing colder than a 4K display. The warm fuzzy pixels of sub 4K is real. Especially on CRT.

Comment

That's it. I've heard enough. Turn in your nerd card.

Comment

Xbox One X has the highest quality pixels. You’d think Series X would, but MS never mentioned it.

Comment

Loads of stuff in there yesterday that I'm keen for, think in particular, Road 96, Last Stop, OlliOlli World, Oxenfree 2, and the House of the Dead Remake are going straight on my 'to play' list.

Comment

Yep, definitely a few for me in there too, with Oxenfree 2 being right up there on the list. Also very tempted to get Fez yet again. I adore that game.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Incorrect. It's scientifically impossible to feel warm and fuzzy while viewing anything less than 4K with HDR.
                            The fuzzies are to compensate for the lack of HD textures...

Comment

I strongly suspect that House of the Dead game is really going to show up on a VR platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Yep, definitely a few for me in there too, with Oxenfree 2 being right up there on the list. Also very tempted to get Fez yet again. I adore that game.
                                I gave in and got fez myself, it runs lovely on switch although it's teeny tiny when playing in handheld mode hehe. Because i got another years online nintendo gave me 300 gold coins on my uk account so that knocked £3 off the price so for less than a tenner i couldn't say no to having fez in portable form.

Comment

Working...
                                X