User Tag List

Page 1 of 180 12311101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1791
  1. #1

    Nintendo Switch: Thread 08

    The first machine to reach an eighth discussion thread, the Nintendo Switch continues to power on as we open the new thread with a heartwarming tale:

    https://soranews24.com/2020/02/25/ni...e-grandmother/

    A story has gone viral of one woman who has shared that four years ago her 95 year old mother fell ill and during this time her mothers original model Game Boy broke. The old woman had spent years with a Game Boy machine by her side playing Tetris and the family had struggled to get it working again due to the age of the machine. One miscommunication later and the Grandmother posted her Game Boy along with a letter to Nintendo Customer Support.

    A week later they replied. Unable to fix her machine due to the age of the hardware they had sent her a letter in response... and had also dug through their warehouse and found one last unopened original Game Boy which was also posted out to her. That final Game Boy kept the Grandmother company until she finally passed away four years later.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    The first machine to reach an eighth discussion thread, the Nintendo Switch continues to power on as we open the new thread with a heartwarming tale:

    https://soranews24.com/2020/02/25/ni...e-grandmother/
    Just read this on Nintendo Life.

    NCL get plenty of things wrong (as much as many on here and elsewhere try to pretend that they don't), but fair play to them for doing what they did in this instance.

  3. #3
    "God-like" customer service from Nintendo now? Maybe they reserve that for Japanese oba-chans only.

  4. #4
    Yacht Club Games' whoring of their mascot shows no sign of stopping, even seeing as the Treasure Trove DLC of the original flagship game has now been completed in full (and with no genuine sequel in sight).

    Out on Switch this Autumn.

    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...intendo_switch

    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 26-02-2020 at 06:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Doom 1 and 2 are like 1.50 each or something atm, putting that out there.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Doom 1 and 2 are like 1.50 each or something atm, putting that out there.
    1.20, to be exact. Doom 3 is 2.40.

    Prices temporarily slashed to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the original game.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgo View Post
    "God-like" customer service from Nintendo now? Maybe they reserve that for Japanese oba-chans only.
    Was probably an accident with the employee in question getting a massive telling off by his superior for giving away a brand new gameboy no one knew about, only for it to go viral and Nintendo became an accidental good guy.

    Also try that with Nintendo eu customer support and see what happens, spoiler, your not getting a brand new original gameboy.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post

    Also try that with Nintendo eu customer support and see what happens, spoiler, your not getting a brand new original gameboy.
    Testify! I can still remember NoE wanting to charge me 80 just to fix the SD Card slot door on my OG 3DS XL a few years back.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Testify! I can still remember NoE wanting to charge me 80 just to fix the SD Card slot door on my OG 3DS XL a few years back.

    Story checks out, nothing to see here



    Also ordered a pro controller yesterday due to seeping paranoia about my joycons getting drift any day now, despite being hardly played in the grand scheme.

  10. #10
    The Behemoth's 2004 run & gun classic Alien Hominid is getting a reimagining for XB1, PC and Switch (No PS4, strangely enough).

    Further release details TBA.

    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 27-02-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •