Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donkey Kong is the one Nintendo property that I literally do not give a **** about.

Comment

Interesting. To be honest I'd assumed that they would have been working on a Bowser's Fury style open world Mario for the Switch 2. A 3D Donkey Kong though? I can dig it. Those guys are the doyens of platform games. I'm interested in whatever they produce next. It could be a Bubsy and I'd be in!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Donkey Kong is the one Nintendo property that I literally do not give a **** about.
        Wait... but it has chimps in it... and is quality... quality... chimp.....!!!

ALERT ALERT - INSURRECTION CODED MESSAGE DETECTED!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Monkey's?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            It could be a Bubsy and I'd be in!
            Bubsy 3D HD confirmed.

Comment

Day 1.

Comment

Just read on Era that it's apparently a 2D game rather than 3D so something that sounds much more plausible and at the same time much less interesting.

I enjoyed the rumour too that it will avoid the title Donkey Kong Country as they don't want the association with the second party titles but it will feature Diddy, Cranky and the Kremlings... so... Donkey Kong Country then.

Comment

Ah yes, a 3rd 2d DK no one wanted Nintendo. Not a 3d title with a big dev budget and full on kinetic swinging around a gorgeous jungle, no one would want that at all, nope.

Jesus Nintendo.

Comment

Because everyone knows that a 3D game is automatically better than a 2D game.

Comment

No one wants another 2d DK game. 2 was absolutely fine, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        No one wants another 2d DK game. 2 was absolutely fine, move on.
                        You know there were 3 of them right?

Comment

Originally yes. Im just talking about the recent ones.

Comment

Anybody had problems with their Pro controller battery not lasting?. My launch pad used to last ages as they are known for 40 hour charge. My new one is on lasting about 10 days and running low with medium use.

Comment

A-Train is going to get a patch with new stuff: https://www.4gamer.net/games/536/G053672/20210514079/

Comment

Peak (or the nadir of, depending on your perspective) Musou if Nintendo & Tecmo-Koei actually make this happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X