X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on the Mario package?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Guys, listen. I know this might be hard to believe for some of you but I’ve come from the future and you’re all stuck in a glitch in time caused by someone inadvertently roxxing some boxxers. I believe we can fix this if we send an inverse tachyon pulse through the main deflectors but it’s really important that none of you meet your past selves or have sex with your own mothers. Wakka, that means you in particular.
      But...that's what we did on the last loop and NOTHING CHANGED!!

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Stuck in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Ask Princess Peach.
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-04-2020, 09:11. Reason: Had to re-edit - couldn't resist. Can't believe I didn't post this the first time, lol.

Comment

A new T-Shirt has been revealed to celebrate Mario's 35 year anniversary this year. Notably it omits Mario Galaxy 2 which should be one worth keeping an eye on as rumour has it there's a collection of Mario games coming to Switch later this year!

Comment

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...merchandising/
              A new T-Shirt has been revealed to celebrate Mario's 35 year anniversary this year. Notably it omits Mario Galaxy 2 which should be one worth keeping an eye on as rumour has it there's a collection of Mario games coming to Switch later this year!
              Mario looked the same in both Galaxy games, which is why he is only on there once.
              Unlike in the rumoured Switch remaster, which will have both Mario Galaxy games.

Comment

In Galaxy 2's artwork he was having... an interesting but apparently fun time with Yoshi in almost every image, so you never know...

Comment

Brings to mind the cover of Edge 100

Comment

Some great deals on the E Store over the UK, US and Canadian stores. Just bought sega mega drive classics for 15.99 Canadian dollars and bought a 20$ voucher for £11.61

Comment

Apparently Cooking Mama Cookstar has a cryptocurrency mining sub-program that overheats the Switch in one hour. Developers are rebuked this claim, but the whole story is incredibly fishy, as it involves Youtube influencers, a shady publisher, and more.

Serious yet bizarre claims have been leveled at Cooking Mama: CookStar, stating the game uses the Nintendo Switch as a crypto currency mining machine.

Comment

4chan or reddit nonsense. Data miners have found nothing to indicate it had anything to do with cryptocurrency. Also 5G doesn’t cause covid.

Comment

They cooked it even better than mama

Comment

Brilliant. Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              In Galaxy 2's artwork he was having... an interesting but apparently fun time with Yoshi in almost every image, so you never know...
                              ...cannot be unseen...

Comment

Here we go again. Firmware 10.0 reportedly includes stuff relating to a new Switch model and a secondary screen of some kind

Comment

Working...
                                X