This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    More likely to stop other retailers undercutting them, I would've thought.
    I'm not sure it's that. I mean, Amazon etc. had to buy the codes from Nintendo; Ninty could've simply charged more for them.

Amazon could've sold them cheaper as a loss leader, but I'm not that's worthwhile for anyone, because I doubt the additional traffic is worth the cost.

It might be to move away from codes in general, because code fraud is a thing and maybe they just don't want to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      I'm not sure it's that. I mean, Amazon etc. had to buy the codes from Nintendo; Ninty could've simply charged more for them.

Amazon could've sold them cheaper as a loss leader, but I'm not that's worthwhile for anyone, because I doubt the additional traffic is worth the cost.

It might be to move away from codes in general, because code fraud is a thing and maybe they just don't want to deal with that.
      Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that Amazon, ShopTo and many others have actually been undercutting Nintendo on download codes, and doing so consistently.

I don't think code fraud is that big an issue. Certainly not that big an issue that Nintendo are still selling them elsehwhere, including NUKS. Colour me sceptical.

Comment

Interesting...

I looked at a the download codes for BotW and its expansion DLC sold by Amazon JP. Both are roughly 10% cheaper than the Nintendo Store, and that's the Japan sales tax. I wonder if there's a connection or that's just the margin Amazon could get if they sold them at full price.

Comment

Finally turned up and damn Darius Gaiden soundtrack still puts a smile on my face

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
            Finally turned up and damn Darius Gaiden soundtrack still puts a smile on my face
            https://i.imgur.com/B8QoWQU.jpg
            Close you eyes.

Close your....head

Tune that.

Olga Breeze from Darius II as well. Arcade version.

Comment

Donkey Kong Country joins Nintendo Online from July 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Donkey Kong Country joins Nintendo Online from July 15th.
                But when will the Switch Online SNES controllers be back in stock??

Comment

Lonely Mountain looks like a bit of cycling fun.
                  Buy Lonely Mountains: Downhill and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store Canada.

Comment

Yep it is good fun. It's on Game Pass and has that 'just one more go' vibe.

Comment

Lastly to the Switch of course!

Comment

It's bloomin' great on Xbox.

Comment

Oh yeah that was great on game pass. Very cool little game...

Comment

Because the only thing more amusing that a game called Waifu Uncovered, is when it's developer is called One-Hand-Free-Studios.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Because the only thing more amusing that a game called Waifu Uncovered, is when it's developer is called One-Hand-Free-Studios.
                              Already available on Steam fully uncensored.

Comment

Anyone know what to do with a faulty Joycon?

The SL button (the one you press when holding it sideways) on my red Joycon no longer works.

Do Nintendo fix them?

Comment

Working...
                                X