Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NES Fire Emblem is out. Im looking forward to digging into it after work.

Comment

Did they only do the limited edition tat for that in the US/Japan? I'd been expecting to see it on the Nintendo UK store, but no signs.

Comment

I think so yeah. The lack of any physical media ruined it for me so I wasn't too bothered personally (its like buying a modern limited edition PC game, why bother?)

If the game had been physically included however... I may have been importing.
        Last edited by Cepp; 04-12-2020, 13:42.

Comment

It’s alive! Despite the legal issues currently plaguing Team Xecuter, you wont have to worry about support for SX OS. Appearing suddenly on the Xecuter website is a brand new update, bringing SX OS to beta version 3.1.0, and adding support for the latest Nintendo Switch firmware. Also included...

After months of silence and disappointing angry users of the linked site no end... turns out arresting a couple of members of Team Xecuter didn't throttle SX OS's survival as it returns to patch its way through Nintendo's latest FW updated measures.

Comment

Ghost n goblins resurrection

Capcom arcade stadium

Comment

Sephiroth arrives to Super Smash Bros Ultimate next month

Comment

New trailer for 'Monster Hunter: Rise', which looks fantastic. I found the first one they released utterly drab but this one is full of life and variety and comedy. Proper excited for this now. Not even the introduction of dogs and those creepy twins is likely to put me off a day one purchase.

Last edited by Golgo; 12-12-2020, 09:54.

Comment

Indie World showcase tomorrow at 5pm!

Comment

In case any of you missed it...

Comment

Ray tracing announced for Nintendo's console

Comment

Thank goodness the indies can still be bothered to develop for the Switch as it seems Nintendo can't be arsed, but anyway...yay Grindstone is out now, been fancying that, me.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Grindstone is out now, been fancying that, me.
                          Thanks for the heads-up, Grindstone is ace

Comment

Not sure if you want to wait / pay more, but if so there's a physical version of Grindstone coming, posted more about it over here.

Quick question: does anyone know how moving Switch data from one SD card to another works? Can I just stick one into my computer, copy everything to a new one, and it'll behave ok in the (same) Switch? I know that was the case with the 3DS. Just went to download something yesterday and realised I've ran out of space...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Not sure if you want to wait / pay more, but if so there's a physical version of Grindstone coming, posted more about it over here.

Quick question: does anyone know how moving Switch data from one SD card to another works? Can I just stick one into my computer, copy everything to a new one, and it'll behave ok in the (same) Switch? I know that was the case with the 3DS. Just went to download something yesterday and realised I've ran out of space...
                              Yes, you can. I just did this with my 200Gb to a 400Gb.

Comment

gonna guess if you put your new unused card in your switch it will ask you to format then i'd put it in your pc and copy from your old one to your new. I can't see that it would cause a problem that way as the software is signed by your switch so it knows it belongs to you but formatting your new card via your switch would be safest. If the worst happens you still have it all on your old sd card.

Comment

Working...
                                X