Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive, I'm ridiculously jealous of that controller.

Comment

That looks significantly better. Nice mod!

Comment

I tried the Pikmin 3 demo last night. Not bad if you haven't played it on Wii U, but the lack of gamepad really shines considering it's use and literal appearance in the game. The graphics are also exactly the same and look rough! Nintendo really aren't trying with these and yet expect full price.

Hopefully the 3D World port will be remastered. They are creating new levels so a bit of a resolution upgrade isn't too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Hopefully the 3D World port will be remastered. They are creating new levels so a bit of a resolution upgrade isn't too much to ask.
          But this is Nintendo and they do like to milk their IP with minimal effort, so...

Comment

The original Fire Emblem is to launch on Switch on 04 December 2020 - however, it will also endure Nintendo's already tiresome new fixation of only being available for four months.

Comment

Looking forward to finally getting a pro controller soon!

I really wanted to get one of those 8bitdo SNES ones (as that also works with Android phones) but I've since been told that they don't work so well when you're using the sticks for a long period.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...or-four-months
                The original Fire Emblem is to launch on Switch on 04 December 2020 - however, it will also endure Nintendo's already tiresome new fixation of only being available for four months.
                What an unexpected surprise! Completely baffled by the insistence on only selling it for a limited time but the game itself looks like it has some good quality of life improvements.

Comment

I refuse to buy anything from Nintendo that they artificially limit availability of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                    Completely baffled by the insistence on only selling it for a limited time
                    It makes me regret buying the Mario collection. I bet Nintendo's gonna pull this **** a lot from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      It makes me regret buying the Mario collection. I bet Nintendo's gonna pull this **** a lot from now on.
                      Seems like it. I can at least see the appeal with Mario 3D All-Stars, but FC Fire Emblem? Its just bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                        What an unexpected surprise! Completely baffled by the insistence on only selling it for a limited time but the game itself looks like it has some good quality of life improvements.
                        Well, they did the localisation for the DS remake back in 2008/9? The Japanese version has been available on the 3DS VC for years.
                        I'm happy and a little meh about it.

If it means we'll get the SFC games at some point, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          At some point. Just be quick.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Well, they did the localisation for the DS remake back in 2008/9? The Japanese version has been available on the 3DS VC for years.
                            I'm happy and a little meh about it.

I never got that and now its really expensive

Comment

It's not that Pachter is bad at his job... it's that he continuously gets worse...

Nintendo is apparently stupid - because it won't abandon its highest selling model

Comment

It's not that Pachter is bad at his job... it's that he continuously gets worse...

Nintendo is apparently stupid - because it won't abandon its highest selling model
                                Ridiculous predictions made about Nintendo?

You could definitely teach Pachter a thing or two on that front!

Comment

Working...
                                X