• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only use my Switch handheld.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I only use my Switch handheld.
      ... and while doing so, you heard Nintendo are re-releasing some old Mario games?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        The Joycon are a bit crap, aren't they?
        Shouldn’t even be an issue this day and age. Had the same DS4 since my launch system and aside from the battery being crap now it’s perfect function wise.

Also has everyone heard about the new repacked all stars coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Shouldn’t even be an issue this day and age. Had the same DS4 since my launch system and aside from the battery being crap now it’s perfect function wise.

Also has everyone heard about the new repacked all stars coming out?
          It’s the worst controller I’ve ever owned. None of my other controllerS went wonky after only six months, including random no-name ones.

Comment

You think there would be some sort of issues with Wii motes as well after all this time, given how they work, never seen one break (aside from against a wall).

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              You think there would be some sort of issues with Wii motes as well after all this time, given how they work, never seen one break (aside from against a wall).
              Typicel Ninty Milking they're fans

Comment

I played my Switch for 30minutes in hand held mode when I first got in in Japan last Spring, to test it out. Then I set it up in dock mode when I got home to the UK, and have never had it out of dock mode since.

I’m not a fan of playing hand helds when out and about, as I like to be aware of what’s going on around me, or as the popular phrase goes these days “be present in the moment”.

So for me gaming is predominantly a sit in front of the TV affair, with all my attention focussed. I’m just an old school type of gamer I guess - being alone inside the house, playing solo, offline...

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  The Joycon are a bit crap, aren't they?
                  Yep. Pro controller all the way.

Comment

By the way, has anyone else heard the rumour about older Mario games getting remastered for Mario's 35th anniversary? I thought coral or jade was the gift for 35 years, but what do I know.

Comment

What Mario games are they Remastering now? It had better be Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                        What Mario games are they Remastering now?
                        Mario Is Missing, Hotel Mario and Super Mario Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Also, as a preorder bonus, you can get a remaster of ‘Mario’s Time Machine’ as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            Mario Clash will be DLC.

Comment

Guys, listen. I know this might be hard to believe for some of you but I’ve come from the future and you’re all stuck in a glitch in time caused by someone inadvertently roxxing some boxxers. I believe we can fix this if we send an inverse tachyon pulse through the main deflectors but it’s really important that none of you meet your past selves or have sex with your own mothers. Wakka, that means you in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Guys, listen. I know this might be hard to believe for some of you but I’ve come from the future and you’re all stuck in a glitch in time caused by someone inadvertently roxxing some boxxers. I believe we can fix this if we send an inverse tachyon pulse through the main deflectors but it’s really important that none of you meet your past selves or have sex with your own mothers. Wakka, that means you in particular.
                                So what is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X