• Show
Clear All

Does that axe still need grinding?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      Does that axe still need grinding?
      Yes.

Comment

Super Mario 3D All-Stars is getting a much-requested update next month to add in the option for inverted camera control…

Super Mario 3D All-Stars is to receive a superiority patch aka inverted controls

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          superiority patch

Excellent news!

Comment

Incidentally, my Pro Controller arrived and wow, it's a nice unit.

Admittedly at £50 it needed to be among the best build quality of any controller I've ever held, but it does feel very good.

Comment

The Pro Controller is a brilliant pad. Hugely ergonomic. Between that and the Xbox pad, the Dualshock 4 got its arse kicked this gen. So creaky and flakey in comparison.

So relieved to hear that inverted controls have been added to All Stars. I haven't unwrapped my copy still (!) but that will improve it for me immeasurably. Glad I haven't made a start yet now.

Comment

The final partner showcase of 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    The Pro Controller is a brilliant pad. Hugely ergonomic. Between that and the Xbox pad, the Dualshock 4 got its arse kicked this gen. So creaky and flakey in comparison.

So relieved to hear that inverted controls have been added to All Stars. I haven't unwrapped my copy still (!) but that will improve it for me immeasurably. Glad I haven't made a start yet now.
                    I do love the Pro Controller, not quite as much as the PS4 controller mind, but at least it uses USB-C instead of godaweful mini-USB.

Comment

Can we all save a little LOL for these "cloud version" games.

Comment

Trying to resist NMH. I'll keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          Can we all save a little LOL for these "cloud version" games.
                          I don't really see the point of paying $40 for the cloud streamed version of any title on any platform when subscription models exist for these services.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Trying to resist NMH. I'll keep trying.
                            The absence of any physical version of NMH and/or NMH2 for Switch makes it an easy pass for me at present, and I was a fan of the first two games on Wii.

I would imagine that one of the indie Switch physical publishers (SLG, LImited Run, Nicalis, etc.) will eventually pick up the slack and make physical versions at some point - it's too much of an obvious opportunity not to do so.

Comment

And charge you 3-4x as much for the pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                And charge you 3-4x as much for the pleasure.
                                Yup.

Whilst boxing it with loads of complete and utter tat.

Comment

Working...
                                X