X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 2d game in a longtime.

Comment

Must admit I’m very tempted to by this. The Pythonesque animation really appeals to me for some reason.

Comment

I’m tempted too. Not sure I’m up to the challenge but tempted all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          I’m tempted too. Not sure I’m up to the challenge but tempted all the same.
          I think if you pick the lowest setting you’ll be fine.
          • Legend mode: your armor can only take one hit and there are more on-screen enemies.
          • Knight mode: you can take an extra hit.
          • Squire mode: you can take an extra hit and there are fewer enemies. I’m playing this setting
          • Page mode: you can revive yourself "on the spot.”

Comment

I’ve completed the first two levels and on the boss of the third word who’s a bastardo

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              I think if you pick the lowest setting you’ll be fine.
              • Legend mode: your armor can only take one hit and there are more on-screen enemies.
              • Knight mode: you can take an extra hit.
              • Squire mode: you can take an extra hit and there are fewer enemies. I’m playing this setting
              • Page mode: you can revive yourself "on the spot.”
              Sounds good to me squire

Comment

ICYMI...

Comment

Given we effectively have these as major 2021 and 2022 I can increasingly write off the chances of the Switches twilight years being interesting. I get that Pokemon was always a heavy presence on handheld but I already feel saturated. It almost feels like an insult to injury to have so many ips and games not show up and now have Pokemon soak up so many release slots.

Comment

Cute recap of the series at the start.

I'm up for that Diamond and Pearl remake and definitely up for New Pokemon Snap.

The open world looking game was chugging in that video though. Hopefully a Switch Pro comes out before it releases.

Comment

Yeah, it seemed odd to show slowdown in a promo video. It's not a feature!
                      Otherwise, I'm actually tempted by this one. I've not had a Pokemon game since Black 2 on the DS and didn't even play that one.

I could probably play Platinum...hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
                        And darius ex same as ps4 darius burst.
                        It's a bit confusing, but this is how I understand it!

This is Dariusburst Ex+ which is an updated version of the double-screen arcade game. It also has a few M2 inclusions such as being able to download ghosts from the high score board that you can play along with.

The original PS4 version includes Dariusburst Ex, which is the double-screen arcade game, and it also has CS mode which is a stand-alone set of missions played on a single screen.

Comment

Rumors about a revision with a 7" OLED display have surfaced thanks to Bloomberg; apparently made by Samsung and still 720p. The new revision is said to "support 4K TVs" but most probably it's in the same way the current model does.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-04/nintendo-plans-switch-model-with-bigger-samsung-oled-display

Comment

Hopefully its a new chip with DLSS enabled at least to better support 4k.

Comment

That'd be a lot to ask for in a revision. All of the existing games would need a ton of work to get them patched as well.

Comment

Existing games if not patched simply wouldn't use DLSS, but I agree that this revision, if real, would only be a facelift with minor hardware adjustments and optmizations.

Comment

Working...
                                X