Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Linneman of Digital Foundry loves it. Seen two reviews so far on Metro 6/10 and Nintendo Life 8/10. Both said about the brutal difficulty.

Then again that is the series for you. Back in the day I completed Ghouls n Ghosts megadrive, Super Ghouls n Ghosts Super famicom and Ghouls n Ghosts PC Engine Supergrafx.

Would I have the patience nearly 30 years down the line

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      John Linneman of Digital Foundry loves it. Seen two reviews so far on Metro 6/10 and Nintendo Life 8/10. Both said about the brutal difficulty.

Then again that is the series for you. Back in the day I completed Ghouls n Ghosts megadrive, Super Ghouls n Ghosts Super famicom and Ghouls n Ghosts PC Engine Supergrafx.

Would I have the patience nearly 30 years down the line
      Update Eurogamer recommended just seen the review.

Comment

On 06 April 2021 Star Wars: Republic Commando will release on Switch and PS4

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          Update Eurogamer recommended just seen the review.
          I've seen the Eurogamer review and I'd see it as a good sign that John Linneman is a fan!

Most of the criticisms seem to be that they haven't dramatically changed the formula, but that's perfectly fine with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ayer-only-game
            On 06 April 2021 Star Wars: Republic Commando will release on Switch and PS4
            Absolute classic, well worth picking up if you don't already own it.

Comment

Thought it was going to be a remaster at least. Just a port, pass, good game though.

Comment

Awesome fun a nice return for GnG.

Comment

Of course its hard, but thats the value it presents, really old school hardness where you dont see all the game in 1 day,. But being 60 fps helps and it plays superb.

Comment

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
                    Most of the criticisms seem to be that they haven't dramatically changed the formula, but that's perfectly fine with me!
                    Absolutely. If they did dramatically change the formula, it wouldn't be G'n'G would it? Stupid ****ing reviewers.

Comment

I got Cotton and Darius today.

If you want to see what's in the collector's box, have a look here. Wish it was easier to put pictures on here.

Comment

Cotton already? Mine shipped today.

Comment

So did mine, but I'm in Japan, so it didn't have to come very far.

Comment

Is cotton only a sharp x computer conversions? And darius ex same as ps4 darius burst.

Comment

A wild Pokémon Presents live video presentation appears...tomorrow!

7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 25-02-2021, 15:40.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
                                Awesome fun a nice return for GnG.
                                Excellent game. Love the music and the graphic seem well done. Great collecting faeries to power up the magic tree.

Comment

Working...
                                X