Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Car 008 - Chevorlet Impala 1967

In recent years popularised by Supernatural, the Impala has had several successful iterations but here we look at the 1967 generation of the car. This is one of a litany of American muscle cars from across the decades.

Cool or Junk?
    Coolest of the cool
    Remeber being frankly obsessed with these & Lo-Riders in general in the mid to late 90's & even started importing Lo-Rider Magazines, would absiolutely kill for one & if I ever got the lottery numbers I would do my utmost to import one (probably a Convertible)

Love them

Can they have their own Super Cool Wall please??

Comment

Added two extra categories for more extreme levels of appreciation. We now have The Sub-Zero Super Cool Wall and The Abomination From Hell Wall for those extreme cases.

Car 009 - Bentley Mulliner Bacalar 2020

A rare, new two door Bentley of which only twelve cars will be rolled off production with each tailored to the tastes of the new owners specifications. Built by a Crewe based coach-builder car maker, the oldest one in the world, the car aims to be the ultimate statement in Bentley branded luxury.

Cool or Junk?

Comment

Lovely in profile but that front end is not braw. Sold out and will probably lie in the super wealthy owners garage amongst all the other cars they don't drive. Hence I'm plumping for Junk.

Comment

Car 010 - DeLorean

Famed for its backstory as well as its movie alter-image, the DeLorean was both short and long lived with new models being revived due to how enduring the popularity of the car has been despite the original incarnations design issues. With its signature steel body and gull-wing doors the car already aimed to be eye catching before Universal got its hands on it and added the vents, cables and Flux Capacitor for added eye catching detail.

Sub-Zero, Cool Junk or an Abomination?

Comment

No objections It's blatantly Sub-Zero

Comment

Obviously cool. Who doesn't want one?!

Comment

Saw a DeLorean drive past on my industrial estate last week, very random. Still looks awesome, shame there so utterly crap in every way apart from that.

But sill cool 🙂

Comment

Car 011 - BMW 1 Series

The commonly seen hatchback series from the German car maker is our next model to be assessed. Though sedan models also exist we're looking specifically at the companies answer to entry level consumer models here.

Comment

Sort of cool junk. Great that BMW offered a rear drive car in the Golf / Focus / Astra segment. But it’s not braw, is cramped inside and pricey. Probably better off buying a Golf GTx model instead. Performance models were pretty awesome though. And with the current model they’ve gone FWD. Most people that ran around in 118d probably had no idea it was RWD so why compromise the packaging for the USP?

Comment

I really like the coupe 1 Series but not so much that shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Car 011 - BMW 1 Series

The commonly seen hatchback series from the German car maker is our next model to be assessed. Though sedan models also exist we're looking specifically at the companies answer to entry level consumer models here.

It's an odd one I sort of like them but still not completely sold on them.

I actually have the M140i in my shortlist of new cars to test drive after lockdown
                        I'm planning a new car later this year & I'm intrigued to see how 340 Bhp feels in a car like this...I'm expecting it's going to be pretty hair raising but could be a giggle

I'm in the middle on this

Neil

Comment

The DeLorean is a gorgeous car, even without the BttF associations.
                          There's one at the Coventry Motor Museum and every time I go, I find myself gazing at it, its sharp angles and all those vents and grills.

EDIT: I should probably mention that the Coventry Motor Museum is a great day out, especially if there's another show on (we saw the Doctor Who exhibition).
                          They have the two fastest cars in the world, the Thrust 2 and its successor, Thrust SSC.
                          The latter is brilliantly presented, with a 4D simulator of the record-winning run, then as you disembark, hangar doors open and you're presented with the SSC with mood lighting! It's quite cool!
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 21-04-2020, 16:27.

Comment

The BMW 1 Series is a lettings agent's car.

Comment

In contrast to these, the BMW 1 is incredibly pedestrian and seen driven by salesmen across the land.

Uncool.

Comment

Long time no update:

Just revealed, the new Lamborghini Countach - what's everyones verdict?

Comment

Working...
                                X