No announcement yet.

Desert Island Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play it on Easy to begin with, it's quite overwhelming at first. You can kill the executioner any way you want, you don't have to use a sweet spot. Believe it or not, once you get the hang of the combat it becomes one of the funnest bits of the game when you replay it!

Comment

Sorta game that's scary as hell to begin with but not long after you start getting a bit more Billy Badass and THEN the real fun begins.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
        They got IV and V playable demos on Switch shop if you fancy dipping a toe.
        I still haven't bought a Switch. I thought the price would come down to £199, but it keeps on selling well at £299. As a Wii U owner, there aren't enough Switch games to tempt me. But I will buy one at some point.

Comment

PS don't forget you can go outside, it's quickest and easiest through the windows.

The game makes it seem like you have to seal all windows by shoulder-pushing the cupboards but it's a bit of a red herring. It makes you feel like you have to lock yourself in.

But you DON'T...and by god is this where the fun lies...

I *would* say when you're first learning it to block off a couple of windows...it will make the attacking throng feel much more manageable.

Anyway, just PLAY it, dude.

It's packed with fun gameplay like Parmesan is full of disgustingly sexy cheesy flavour.

One of the most playable games of this type ever made. In fact, I've pretty much played them all. This plays better than any of them.

It's more fun to play than CoD. But then latch that smooth beauty onto the exquisite gaming systems of Resi 4.

Sooooooo sooooooooooo gooooood.

So good.

Comment

(every time I talk or write stuff about this game my face is always smiling).

Comment

PPS I'll tell you what has a similar spirit in terms of replayability:

THE EVIL WITHIN

That is an IMMENSE game, once you learn it.

But this is THE best.

Comment

Anyhoo, forget my sorry arse. But respect my exquisite taste:

HaHa I love you all .

Comment

(check out Robert Palmer version, you will cum, SOOOOOOOOOOO good).

Comment

Comment

I know it's not retro but the TRIALS games are going on my desert island with me. They're ALL amazingly, beautifully, wonderfully fun games.

I just got the Xbox version of Fusion from GAME today, it was in a 4-for-£20. I have them all now.

There's four of them but if I only had to choose one, I'd be happy, even the first one...which still kicks arse.

Most unsung secret gaming hero of all, this game.

Comment

(That and THPS go head-to-head in my mind for the most satisfying controls in a console game EVER).

Comment

Working...
                        X