Strictly ltd Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Slaps and beans PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly ltd Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Slaps and beans PS4

Have a brand new copy of Strictly ltd Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Slaps and Beans PS4

£40 posted

Now £38
    Last edited by garrz32; 04-03-2020, 17:09. Reason: price lowered.

Ah! Wish this was the Switch version

Comment

easy solution , buy a PS4

Comment

price lowered.

Comment

Soz to intrude but is it good to play? It's got lovely artwork but does the fighting get old? Saw it on Xbox on sale for £7.99 a coupla weeks back, it's a game I'm curious about.

Comment

Hey, no probs at all..

It's a brawler/beat'em up with some mini games also have some platforming to it. It plays and looks fantastic, great music & funny as hell . Like most games in this genre it can get tiresome.

Sure, it's a fraction of the price to download. Physical copy on the shelf cost more.

Will a physical copy save you from the COVID-19 virus.NO,
            Will it get you the promotion a work.NO,
            Will it make you a hit with the opposite sex Yes( ***showed my wife this copy and we made passionate love right there and then).
            Be a hit when your mates come round..Absolefu**ing YES..

Get your pals round, crack open the beers, pizza ,some marching powder( delete your options) pop this in and have a blast.

Remember when gaming was fun, no grinding for trophies , killing hordes, leading f888ing Ellie bythe god dam hand everywhere..Well my friend this is the good old days

**Disclaimler** I lied about the sex part

Comment

Cheers mate, fantastic summation, I'm gonna buy it, sounds fun!!!!!!

(when it's in the sale, obviously!)

Comment

Working...
              X