No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a console player who has won a game of Warzone mixing with PC players. Doesn't seem that bad to be honest. Really enjoying the mix between BR and Plunder with friends (deffo better with friends). Love the Gulag and added BuyStation way of buying downed friends back. I tend to have a break going back into Hardcore objective modes, then back into Warzone. Top game.

Comment

Your required to create an activision account in order to play this game.

Haha ok activision, aaaaaaaand delete.

Comment

Weird, I play MW on PC with CrossPlay and a controller and it always by default matches me with XBL and PSN players but won't allow Mouse/Keyboard players into the mix making it very even

Comment

Call of Duty: Warzone has finally nuked its map.Tonight, Activision ran a limited-time mode called The Destruction of V…

Warzone held its first major event last night ahead of the map update, I missed it but to be honest it sounds and looks like it was rubbish.

Comment

I don't bother with it any more. It takes up too much space with massive updates all the time, and every thing they adds breaks the balance for days/weeks after.

I've better things to spend my time on...

Comment

I dip in now and again more so keep my general COD playing at bay as it's easy to have a few matches and move on, this nuke thing should have been more involved and engaging though rather than a cutscene and some more limited modes.

Comment

Call of Duty: Warzone's nuke event has come to an end - and teleported players to 1984.THERE MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD.Toni…

Verdansk 84 has gone live

Comment

Installed and booted this up again for a few rounds last night as they're about to pull the plug on Verdansk. A few cutscenes etc preparing for the new map which does actually look really good. It's a testament to Modern Warfare 2019 that this still plays so much better than other BR games.

Comment

Working...
                  X