CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Trafford Centre - Easily less than 10% of people wearing mask, social distancing abandoned, sanitiser stations not refilled etc

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
        If anyone here gets a sketchy-sounding employer request like being told to delete the app or some clever workaround, tell them to put it in writing.

While it's important for a business to operate, they will operate better with people being temporarily away to isolate than various members of staff being on long-term sick.
        Unfortunately that requires business to consider the well-being of their staff - and I'm not sure that's the priority of very many businesses.

Comment

Had my second jab last Friday of the AstraZeneca. Out of the two, the first jab gave me an almighty headache the following day plus a dead arm for days. Second jab was fine with no side effects.
          Last edited by BIG EDD; 31-07-2021, 00:03.

Comment

Just back from 2nd jab.

Going to sit in the lounge with a coffee and take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Just back from 2nd jab.

Going to sit in the lounge with a back catalogue and take it easy.
              Fixed that for you.

Comment

Alberta making the decision to extend testing and isolation requirements for another 6 weeks, masks on public transport but nowhere else.
                School boards are being left to be the bad guys and stipulate masking/etc.

Comment

Two positive lateral flow tests this evening. Feel like I have a head cold. Let’s see what the PCR test brings tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully that's the extent of it. You're fully vaxed yeah?

Comment

Yeah I had my second jag about six weeks ago.

Comment

So my test was cancelled two hours before I was due to attend. I did manage to make an alternative appointment for today though. In Perth. That’s roughly a 90 mile round trip.

Comment

Typical, just as the glorious weather returns I’m having to isolate after a positive PCR test. Oh well got plenty of games to catch up on.

Comment

My gf gets tested multiple times a week. On Friday we both started feeling a bit crap, with what we both thought was a cold. Her work tests and my lateral flow were both negative on Friday and she worked over the weekend so was tested both days and all came back fine. Monday morning, I get a call from her to say get myself tested as she’s just returned a positive. So yeah, I now have to isolate due to having the rona.

Luckily I’ve not been too bad with it. Was tired over the weekend and the last couple of days I’ve had a sore throat and my senses of smell and taste have been all over the place. I just wonder how I’d be if I hadn’t have been double jabbed.

Annoyingly though I had booked this week off to go fishing as I’ve recently moved near a great spot on the River Soar.

Comment

Second dose got me...light fever and all my joints need a replacement. On the plus side, chilling on the sofa watching Space Runaway Ideon.

Comment

Wife's hospital is in crisis. They are cancelling cancer treatments so they have enough ICU staff for the Covid patients.
                                The average age is 47 and ALL have been double vaccinated!

Comment

Working...
                                X