CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Feels like the time has flown between jabs, just over 2 weeks left now till Jab 2 and as an AZ receiver I've really enjoyed the time being filled with clot news stories...
    To be fair, Johnson has been on TV for a lot longer than that.

Shot one down. Now to play video games all weekend.

Comment

So a pharma company in the states was found guilty of contaminating 15m doses of the vaccine, while upping the price by 800% of another it had in stock.

How is it people are continually allowed to have zero consequences to stuff like this?

Company should just be burned to the ground as an example to anyone else thinking of the same thing.

Comment

I had some symptoms from the AstraZeneca - felt very tired/chills/mild headache one day, next day some bad nausea in morning and a bit tired. Nothing severe really, but...

After that I've felt really pumped up and full of energy, like I've levelled up or something. I feel stronger and less tired. I thought it might just be with me being well-rested, but I've felt it a few days now. Is it just me?

Comment

After carrying the baby around on Thursday evening, I managed to sleep 3 hours due to the soreness of my arm. Cold and meh all Friday. Woke up Saturday feeling better, but still sore in the arm, which is muscle pain rather than anything else.

Still waiting for Bill Gates to call...

Comment

It's begun, not personally affected yet by it but in 3 weeks time my work is beginning to cease working from home, most social distancing rules and undoing a lot of the moves forward in tech back to paper etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              It's begun, not personally affected yet by it but in 3 weeks time my work is beginning to cease working from home, most social distancing rules and undoing a lot of the moves forward in tech back to paper etc.
              My brother has been forced back to the office. The unions are getting involved but that'll come to nothing.
              Rumours at mine are saying we are working from home permanently.

Comment

I'm staying at home but we have a choice, I would normally do a lot of traveling around the country by train/plane so that bit won't be happening soon though.

Comment

I'm back out in the field, two weeks now.

Surrounded by people who either aren't wearing masks or aren't wearing them properly. Social distancing seems to have gone out the window too!

Makes me so angry.

Comment

I mean they won't quit, and even if they do there are plenty more monkeys on the trees.

Comment

That's a member only page mate

Comment

My wife just lost a member of her work team to covid. He was younger than me. Otherwise perfectly healthy so nobody expected this. Young kids. Heartbreaking.

Comment

Second dose done, went just as efficiently as the first. One or two moments of light headedness and the sore arm is kicking in faster. Staff were great, entry point this time was surprisingly high up closer to where my shoulder begins.

Comment

Second dose done as well. Cannot fault the staff and set up, really well organised.

Comment

In Screwfix. Signs everywhere: You MUST wear a mask; 1 at a time. 2 guys walk up to the counter together, no mask, get served.

Comment

I travelled to New St Station in Brum yesterday. I would guess that 1 in 5 people weren’t wearing a mask!

Comment

Working...
                                X