CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
    BTW I had never heard about the CIA and AIDS.
    Count yourself fortunate. But it was what your local "truther" down the pub would've been spouting in the 80s.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    The US military did test stuff on soldiers...
    Yeah, this is one of the topics that hovers around the top of the rabbit hole, as MKUltra etc. ended up being true. But by the time you're seeing videos about lizard aliens, you saw a video about this topic 3 months ago and npw you think you're magnetic because you got a vaccine.
    Last edited by Asura; 14-06-2021, 08:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      James Randi debunked magnetic people decades ago. Just put talc on them and funnily enough theyre not magnetic anymore.
      not magentic just a bit sweaty and sticky

Comment

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/

You'll never BELIEVE what happened next!
        "Remember Corona? You won't believe what she looks like now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Count yourself fortunate. But it was what your local "truther" down the pub would've been spouting in the 80s.

Yeah, this is one of the topics that hovers around the top of the rabbit hole, as MKUltra etc. ended up being true. But by the time you're seeing videos about lizard aliens, you saw a video about this topic 3 months ago and npw you think you're magnetic because you got a vaccine.
          At least they didn't call themselves "truthers" unironically back then.
          That conspiracy magazine that was out when we were kids really was full of some crap, with the occasional real story like ebola and Marburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Like the proverbial frog in boiling water, until now they believe something that if you'd shown them at the start, they'd react just like most of us here are.
            The reason that particular frog never left the pot in that legendary demonstration is because it already had its brain removed prior. So like reading stuff from QAnon, as you were then...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

At least they didn't call themselves "truthers" unironically back then.
              That conspiracy magazine that was out when we were kids really was full of some crap, with the occasional real story like ebola and Marburg.
              Which mag is that? I probably still get it.

Comment

Hell if I can remember sadly.

Comment

Might it have been Nexus?

Comment

This was 20-odd years ago, sadly lost in the drinking of my youth.

Comment

Nexus has been out at least since the mid 1990s. I remember seeing it in WHSmith.

Comment

Maybe it is then? It certainly wasn't the Fortean Times or Bizarre.

Comment

Look, it’s Nexus, right? Dammit!

Comment

Maybe it is then? It certainly wasn't the Fortean Times or Bizarre.
                            National Enquirer?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              National Enquirer?
                              Horse and Hound?

This whole magnetic metal particles in vaccines thing, I was thinking about that last night and realised, that must be what's causing the vaccine blood clots - after all, the particles, being magnetic will amalgamate as the north/south poles align, eventually blocking the arteries. What they should have done is create some monopole magnetic particles, that would have sorted it.

Comment

.Viz?

Comment

Working...
                                X