No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old Prescott when he lamped that fella that threw the eggs that was comedy gold.

Had the Astra Zeneca jag yesterday feel like sh*t today.

Comment

Second jab a week on Wednesday for me. Then I'm going to go and live in a Wetherspoons

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Then I'm going to go and live in a Wetherspoons
        You’ll need more than a COVID vaccination for going in there…

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Better she had nothing wrong, but that's the best news you could ask for.
          Got her latest test results today and she’s in full remission!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            Got her latest test results today and she’s in full remission!
            Amazing news, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              You’ll need more than a COVID vaccination for going in there…
              Blue passport?

Comment

Had my first jab yesterday - that filthy Astra Zeneca one - and only just crawled out of bed. Feel like I had a skinful last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  Had my first jab yesterday - that filthy Astra Zeneca one - and only just crawled out of bed. Feel like I had a skinful last night.
                  I was achey as hell for a couple of days after. Other than that I didn’t notice any other side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                    I was achey as hell for a couple of days after. Other than that I didn’t notice any other side effects.
                    That's kind of what I've got, I think. Not fluey at all, just feel like I've been hoofed full out in the bollocks. Weird.

Comment

Me and wife got our second AZ today, so far both fine and better than the first which was only pain due to the needle going in.

Comment

Getting my first Pfizer jab today. Wife had hers on Tuesday, she had an aching arm the day later, but ok otherwise.

Comment

Had my second az on Wednesday. Sleepy that afternoon but otherwise fine

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            That's kind of what I've got, I think. Not fluey at all, just feel like I've been hoofed full out in the bollocks. Weird.
                            Mine was all upper body, so manageable. If it was all over I’d have been screwed as I’m on my feel all day at work!

Comment

Got my first AZ yesterday thanks to a near month delay as they couldn't find and match my NHS number. That's what you get for living overseas since you were 19.

Feel like absolute dog crap last night but I think that was equal parts the jab combined with packing and driving 3 kids down to Cornwall in bank holiday traffic.

Feel alot better this morning so I am hoping that is the last of it.

Comment

I finally have an appointment to get my first. Tuesday morning and it will be Pfizer. My wife got hers on Friday and, aside from a sore arm, she has had no side effects. Someone else from work got totally hammered by it last week. So I’m hoping I’m more like my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X