CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Wait, isn't a double negative... a positive?

Sir, I can confirm without a doubt that you don't don't have the coronavirus.
    Scrolled down to make this exact joke.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      was pretty shocked by how many people were out and about carelessly in the sun and not giving two hoots about distancing. That's me back indoors again for as long as possible.
      And that's why the UK has 35000 dead from the CCP virus. Far too may "I'm alright, sod you" arsehols. Like that woman who took her daughter to the beach then complained that there were too many people there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        And that's why the UK has 35000 dead from the CCP virus. Far too may "I'm alright, sod you" arsehols. Like that woman who took her daughter to the beach then complained that there were too many people there.
        Is there a video that I can watch?��

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          It can be found on the daily mirrors website site.

Comment

It can be found on the daily mirrors website site.
            That would mean giving the Daily Mirror clicks.

/Shudder

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

/Shudder
              And getting it recommended to you via algorithim for the rest of your life...better to not watch it really

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

/Shudder
                That's just what China, Trump AND the Russions want. Don't give in!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  Let's go back to my clubbin' days...

If your grandmother or any other member of your family dies of covid-19 while still in the shelter, put them outside, but remember to tag them first for identification purposes.

“Just think about it, Covid breaks out and nobody turns up (for work)”

Comment

Had Covid19 Test.

Tbh I am sure i have had it this year at some point, Was sick with flu symptoms back in February in bed for 2 days, then again back in April again in Bed for two days, and then this week had what i thought was a Stomach bug ...but was told to get the test done.

Also what makes me think i have had it at some point is the february and april times the wife was also ill and bed bound for a few days....and we have been together for 10 years and she had only really had a flu once in that time
                    Last edited by eastyy; 25-07-2020, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      Had Covid19 Test.

Tbh I am sure i have had it this year at some point, Was sick with flu symptoms back in February in bed for 2 days, then again back in April again in Bed for two days, and then this week had what i thought was a Stomach bug ...but was told to get the test done.

Also what makes me think i have had it at some point is the february and april times the wife was also ill and bed bound for a few days....and we have been together for 10 years and she had only really had a flu once in that time
                      But did you find it hard to breath? Isn't that the main killer of the symptoms?

Comment

Symptoms vary by person. Some people will just get a fever(because they’re fighting the virus and, I guess, winning) or flu-like symptoms. For other people, the virus reaches their lungs and causes havoc.

Comment

@Blobcat's getting tested soon. We're really keen to see the results, as we both got really ill for a week back in January.

I had a client who visited my office, and nearly everyone on my team got ill in the following week. We both had respiratory distress.

Client only told us a fortnight later when all this kicked off that they'd just come back from Shenzhen, where they'd met a bunch of people who worked at a place in Wuhan.

Could've been anything though so like I said, we're keen to see the results.
                          Last edited by Asura; 26-07-2020, 10:47.

Comment

My wife is back working at the Hospital and we both had a couple of days feeling crappy. I'm sure it's just a general virus she maybe brought home with her, but these days you instantly think it's Covid.
                            Both had a temperature, felt dizzy and generally meh. Gone now.

Comment

The cough was only bad for 2 days sleep wise but just irritating and started me off coughing for a good 2-3 weeks after. When I went off sick Covid -19 was just a Chinese thing then when I came back to work people were joking if I'd been to China. In the job that I do I was extra cautious anyway and had 2 other girls off with a cough so was luckily keeping my distance anyway but the fever I had for 2 days was the worst I have ever experienced. Shivering so hard my bones hurt but burning up like crazy.

Not really sure what they will find, people say any antibodies only stick around for 3 months but who knows I may have had with no symptoms after catching it again.

Was pretty angry and annoyed at work on Friday though, one nurse called in sick on Monday and came back on Thursday only to be sent home during the day (I had to cover both shifts for her). Not covid related supposedly (she was out all Sunday night drinking in bars though not social distancing) but even so during the week when I have seen her the brief times she was in she was up and closely sat with her friends at work without masks on. Friday comes along and as well as her being off work sick, her 2 mates are now ill and were forced to come into work until cover was found.

Has no one being paying attention!?!? In the staff room we try and social distance but mainly have to wear masks when not eating. These girls are good nurses and nice people but are very silly and mess about allot and have clearly caught something from hanging around too closely too often. Management has been really pushing us to wear masks in-between and stuff but turned a blind eye on these girls for some reason during work time. They are not making people stay at home when they are sick so now more people are. I am one of those sort of people who will only not come in unless I am physically unable to get up and about or am unable to leave the house, but after covid I am not taking any chances.

I'm visiting my sick mum in a couple of weeks and I am now concerned people acting more relaxed about the rules like this and sick people (including some patients who show no covid symptoms but still feel to cough in you face with no warning or wipe their saliva ridden hands on the equipment) still coming into work. I'm scared I'm going to carry something to my mum. I'm bringing my work gas mask style one up with me too as a joke but also to visit my friend who will have had her baby by then. I'm hoping to visit sat in the garden to see them at all whilst I am in the area.

Had to go into town today to sort our wedding rings out (mine is too big so will have to go back next week) and NO ONE was wearing masks. Only other shop we went into was TK Maxx to take something back and the shop required everyone (except kids apparently) to wear one and I was happy to say everyone wore them except at the check out.

Comment

Yes the first two times had breathing problems though not to major hit the wife a lot harder as she has asthma, but the past week no i thought it was a stomach bug but called the doctor and she still put me down for a test which i thought was odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X