No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to go get a test today started with a dry cough on Friday and am pretty wheezy and breathless no cold symptoms just a cough and a slight temperature. No trouble getting a test though they didnt have many left when i booked early this morning. Went to a drive in test centre it really did feel like something out of a zombie outbreak Movie, stay in your car, drive through these checkpoints, keep your window shut, everyone was covered head to toe in ppe. and you had to drive round and into bays was pretty quick took ten mins in and out.

KId's are back at school and i'm back in the office no doubt infections will continue to rise if things aren't tightened up again, our office has been full of people coughing sneezing and refusing to take time off as we get extra holiday incentives for people who have zero sickness and all new starters just get statutory sick pay. Im sure where not the only place that's like this at the moment.

Comment

Lol, shepherding your staff back into the office and incentivising them not to take sick days. During a pandemic.

I take it you all do some kind of work that can't be done from home?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I still can't believe that adults need to be told to wash their hands after using the toilet. FFS.
        It's like in The Mist when Thomas Jane's character is telling them not to be stupid and stay inside, then gets blamed for the guy getting killed.
        Great film.

Comment

Four out of five people reporting loss of sense of smell or taste had coronavirus antibodies.

So if you suddenly can't smell anti-masker bull****, isolate yourself.

Comment

I know of a guy who said that Coronavirus was a hoax, now he and his wife have it.
            He's 74 and overweight, so he's high risk too.
            I guess he won't be debating that any more...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I know of a guy who said that Coronavirus was a hoax, now he and his wife have it.
              It's amazing how many stupid people their are in the world.

Comment

He used to be a reality TV host and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Sir Alan Sugar?!

Oh, no, can't be. He's 73.

Comment

Is Big Daddy still alive? Is it him? I'm going to go with Big Daddy. Get well soon, Shirley!

Comment

I see form the poll we have no confirmed cases, ergo it's all a hoax. #science

Comment

Boris survived so it can't be that bad.

Comment

So here in Ireland Level 3 Lockdown (though level 5 was recommended) though i think if we can beat the boss we can get to level 4.

In my local village several confirmed cases, and i worry as there is big factories near us where most of the business comes from and I find it insanely frustrating when many come in without masks, and they always let a mass group of people all go for lunch and breaks at the same time

Comment

Ireland have dropped the ball, fumbled and are about to fall into a pit of snakes.

I don't know how sports works so some of this analogy might be incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Ireland have dropped the ball, fumbled and are about to fall into a pit of snakes.

I don't know how sports works so some of this analogy might be incorrect.
                              I work just south of the border in a Petrol station, and the local factories is Quinn group and there quite a few factories and the amount of people who come in from there without masks and it just boggles the mind, and frustratingly they would have the people to go on breaks all at the same time and would haveten see the same person up to 5 times a day
                              Last edited by eastyy; 06-10-2020, 17:47.

Comment

Still felt safer in Turkey than I have ever felt in UK. They don't F about, arrests and heavy fines if caught not wearing a mask out and about.

Comment

Working...
                                X