All Good Things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Good Things...

With “Bloodshot” set to be one of the last wide cinematic releases for some time, its star Vin Diesel has been out tirelessly promoting the movie and recently spoke with NME in the UK where an older film of his came up. Specifically “Furious 7,” the seventh movie in the “Fast and Furious” franchise which […]

Vin Diesel has labelled the ending of Fast and Furious 7 as the best moment in cinematic history.

Very simple, what do you think is the best moment in cinema?

Elliott and E.T. riding past the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Elliott and E.T. riding past the moon.
      That is a very, very good call.

It's a tough question and I'd need to think about it but that moment is a definite contender. It was magical, beautiful, unexpected and totally iconic.

Comment

The ending on Ride the Whirlwind is beautiful.

Comment

Whiplash had a pretty damn good one.

Comment

Luke and Leia looking out over the rebel fleet while Lando and Chewie fly off to resuce Han in the Falcon.

Comment

"Life moves pretty fast."

Comment

"Stop, Dave. I'm afraid... Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it."

Comment

Can we include TV in this? Or perhaps separate thread. And do we already have this thread for games?

Comment

Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places.

Close the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Luke and Leia looking out over the rebel fleet while Lando and Chewie fly off to resuce Han in the Falcon.
                      I would venture Luke looking out at the binary sunset in Star Wars, if I was going to pick a Star Wars moment.

It's cliche to suggest but the turnaround moment in It's a Wonderful Life is a contender.

Comment

Alex in the Korova Milkbar at the start of A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. Iconic and never gets uncool.

Also, that "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" bit from MANHUNTER. Still gives me goosebumps when I see it.

Comment

I think the main thing to take away from this thread is that Vin Diesel needs to see more films.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I think the main thing to take away from this thread is that Vin Diesel needs to see more films.
                            And star in less.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X