Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilled online coop game on PS4?

Hi Guys,

Here in Norway we have been under social distancing measures since Thursday. Schools etc closed, many working from home.

It’s only been 6 days, but it is mentally quite tiring and I thought a silver lining could be a chilled coop game, ideally adventure/puzzle type affair, that I can play with my bud back in the UK on some of the evenings.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Stay safe all!

Journey!!

Comment

Trouble is you can't choose who you play with in Journey, I think? The isometric Lara Croft adventures are terrific in coop, puzzle adventure capers: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...RACROFT2OSIRIS

Comment

Say it with me folks

E D F

Comment

EMF! EMF!

What?

Comment

I mean, obviously EDF, but have a look at "A Way Out".

Comment

Have EDF but hoping for a more adventure type affair Thanks for suggestions!!

Comment

No Mans Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                  Hi Guys,

Here in Norway we have been under social distancing measures since Thursday. Schools etc closed, many working from home.

It’s only been 6 days, but it is mentally quite tiring and I thought a silver lining could be a chilled coop game, ideally adventure/puzzle type affair, that I can play with my bud back in the UK on some of the evenings.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Stay safe all!
                  Minecraft in adventure mode is perfect for this!

Comment

I've been playing Call of Duty: Warzone with friends in the evenings. It's nice, since I'm home alone (and will be for some time most likely).

It's much less intense than normal CoD multiplayer, where it's too fast paced for a chat. Instead you spend a lot of time rambling about over the countryside and in buildings as a team of three, looking for loot and dicking about in vehicles, etc.

Aside from the normal Battle Royale mode - which functions like other BRs - there is a fun mode called Plundered where respawn is enabled and you race against other teams to collect the most cash. Cash is strewn about the map and when you kill someone they drop half of theirs.

I recommend both - and since they're free, anyone can join in with no commitment. We're really bad at both games but we have a laugh together!

EDIT: Just realised this isn't an adventure or puzzle game. But still, it's worth a crack at some point since it's free.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I mean, obviously EDF, but have a look at "A Way Out".
                      Currently half price at thirteen notes.

From the creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons comes A Way Out, an exclusively co-op adventure where you play the role of one of two prisoners making their daring escape from prison. What begins as a thrilling breakout quickly turns into an unpredictable, emotional adventure unlike anything seen or played before. A Way Out is an experience that must be played with two players. Each player controls one of the main characters, Leo and Vincent, in a reluctant alliance to break out of prison and gain their freedom. Play the entire experience with your friends for free using the friends pass free trial feature. When you purchase the full game, you can invite any of your friends online regardless of whether or not they’ve purchased the game. From the in-game menu, send them an invite, they’ll unlock the Free Trial, and then you’re ready to play the entire experience together.

Comment

Working...
                      X