Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Seems to be as he appears when you grab a scallop then swims off behind the netting so you can’t talk to him again. if he doesn’t appear when you grab your first scallop of the day then he’s not gonna turn up I think, so it’s pointless saving any extra scallops for him. Gonna guess it’ll be like with gulliver you’ll get a different diy each time till you have them all then they will repeat.
    He said he would exchange scallops the first time I met him, so I'll keep them until the next time and see what happens.

Comment

I’m quite liking the swimming/diving.
      Might just become my ‘go to’ when there’s nothing else going on:

Pretty much all the creatures sell for 1000+, so it’s not a bad money earner.
      I can play it with the sound off (unlike fishing, as I fish by ear)
      It’s nowhere near as stressful as bug hunting or fishing, as you can’t really ‘miss’ them.
      It’s gonna be a grind for pearls anyway, by the looks of it.

I think I’ve got all the daytime creatures available this month (that giant clam is a bugger).
      Try some nighttime diving this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        He said he would exchange scallops the first time I met him, so I'll keep them until the next time and see what happens.
        I did exactly that but he only took the scallop that made him appear, he buggered off right after leaving me with the ones I had collected.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
          I’m quite liking the swimming/diving.
          Might just become my ‘go to’ when there’s nothing else going on:

Pretty much all the creatures sell for 1000+, so it’s not a bad money earner.
          I can play it with the sound off (unlike fishing, as I fish by ear)
          It’s nowhere near as stressful as bug hunting or fishing, as you can’t really ‘miss’ them.
          It’s gonna be a grind for pearls anyway, by the looks of it.

I think I’ve got all the daytime creatures available this month (that giant clam is a bugger).
          Try some nighttime diving this evening.
          I think the only new one I got from the night was a pearl oyster, and that might even be available in the daytime, I didn't check.

Comment

Giant clam, vampire squid, horseshoe crab and giant isopod I found at night. All of them been the stupidly fast shadows.

Comment

I just got the gigas giant clam and giant isopod in the daytime while it's raining. I spend far too long chasing them.

The giant isopod sells for 12k though.

Today Pascal showed up and gave me a pearl for my scallop.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Today Pascal showed up and gave me a pearl for my scallop.
                Yeah, me too.
                It’s ok, I think I’d have more recipes than pearls otherwise.

Comment

I think people who have more than one character on their island are on to something.
                  You can get more than one piece of art from Redd per visit and get more than one DIY from Pascal and Celeste. Expand that to visiting other people's islands and you can fill things up that little bit faster.

Comment

Oh, and there are a Nook Swimsuit and Snorkel mask in the Nook Miles catalogue.

Comment

Got another pearl from Pascal today.
                      I’ve also ticked off my KK songs, as I only seem to be getting dupes daily now.

If anyone gets these in their daily specials, and they’ve already got them, send them on. Will happily send bells, or do the same if you have a list.

Agent KK
                      Hypno KK
                      I Love You
                      KK Birthday (Do you get this on your birthday?)
                      KK Country
                      KK D&B
                      KK Dixie
                      KK Folk
                      KK Lullaby
                      KK Mariachi
                      KK Milonga
                      KK Oasis
                      KK Parade
                      KK Sonata
                      KK Song
                      KK Soul
                      King KK
                      Neapolitan
                      Soulful KK
                      Surfin’ KK
                      Wandering

You can’t order these anywhere, right?

Comment

I'll have to check but i think you can order all of the KK songs apart from the ones that are special requests that you have to ask for at a performance. And yes KK birthday is given to you on your birthday i can't remember if that one is not available to order though you might have to wait for your birthday for that one. I'll order you a bunch expect a wave incoming lol.

Comment

All of those except the birthday one are orderable.
                          I have a fair few that I can send you when I clean out my upstairs room, although it would be quicker if you came over for them.

Pascal didn't turn up for me yesterday. It might have been because the first scallop I found was when mum was over.

Comment

It's ok Kryss spent the last 20 mins sending him everything on the list uuuuurgh lol the game doesn't make it easy with the idiotic restrictions it places on not only ordering stuff for people but also sending letters, lets just say my system clock has had a thorough workout today thankfully it's my weekend today so i had the time spare. The only one i havent sent is KK birthday as it's a charming thing to experience for yourselves when your villagers throw a birthday party for you sending the song would kind of take away from that but if i have done everything correctly you should have evrything on your list either ordered directly or sent by me in a letter. Will be interesting to see if you get all of the letters and items at once or nintendo has some garbage rule about how many letters you can recieve in a day from one person.

As for Pascal Kryss he sometimes doesn't visit, if you find a scallop for the first time on that day an he doesn't appear then he isn't coming that day. Had it happen a few times now.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION].
                              Sent you some cash to cover your expenses.
                              Let me know if you’re short of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                                Thanks [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION].
                                Sent you some cash to cover your expenses.
                                Let me know if you’re short of anything?
                                ah you didn't have to send anything in return i'm literally drowning in bells i have about 19 million in the bank so moneys not really an issue now. Happy to help fill in the gaps for people.

Comment

Working...
                                X