No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a go last night. Still autumn so there are some lovely colours. It was relaxing, but still felt like a waste of time in the end. Did my first bit of diving which was fun for 5 minutes until all I was getting were doubles. Same as everything else in the game, then!

Comment

I’m still playing every day , gotta get those miles in . I’ve got a cool 8million bells in my account but my island still looks crappy !!! Thought my 300 hours was excessive until one of the girls at work said she’s clocked up over 600

Comment

Only 600 hours? I'm not looking at my counter.

Snowy season begins November 26th FYI.

Comment

I finally got my first blue rose last weekend - and I didn't even notice!
          I had been trying the overly complicated but better chances way, still stuck on one of the middle stages. The other reds that I had grown months ago with a 1% chance had apparently been there long enough to grow a blue!

Comment

Now you have 1 your odds will increase as breeding that one will up the rates by a lot.

Comment

Yeah, pull him out, clone him, then they’ll breed like rabbits.
              Congrats dude, it’s a long journey.

Crafted my giant robot last week. So chuffed I took a photo with him.

Comment

Yeah I got my second the next day, but nothing since.

I'm back teaching at home from Monday until Jan 11th so I'll be playing the turnip market again!

Comment

Anyone used the amiibo cards for this?

Comment

I did, to get the villagers I wanted.

Comment

Got the illuminated tree DIY today! If anyone wants one, I need 6 gold ornaments from you.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                        I did, to get the villagers I wanted.
                        Thanks - do all the cards have playable characters?

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
                          Thanks - do all the cards have playable characters?
                          Only the normal villagers on the non holo sparkle cards you can invite to move in, the special ones with the SP mark on the corner like isabelle and nook ect you can't invite to stay but some of them can still be used in the photopia lounge. even without the special characters that still leaves you with a hell of a lot of villagers you can invite in.

Still glad nintendo actually implemented the amiibo cards into this as i was convinced they would do what they love to do and have stuff only work with one game.

Comment

Id bet the vast majority of people playing have no idea you can do this.

Comment

With how much certain characters were going for earlier in the year? I don't know.

Comment

That is kind of my reasoning. Only the dedicated would pay those prices. Nintendo should really have reprinted every compatible card (branded with the New Horizons badge obviously) as outside of Japan I don't think those old series were popular at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X