No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are in the game, however they do sadly break but they apprently last ages before they do but seeing as some require gold to make they are gonna be a pain to get as gold is pretty rare to find.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      YES!! I managed to convince my most fave villager to come stay. Beardo you majestic bugger lol, didn't appreciate his request for a golden candlestick as i damn well knew what one of the crafting materials would be. After the obscene amount of hours i have been putting in i have come across the grand total of 4 golden nuggets they spawn rarely at all. Thankfully the candlestick only needed 2.
      I think the trick with golden nuggets is to get them from the Mystery Island Tours.

Comment

Well I've just clapped eyes on my next long term goal (after completing my house) and that is to construct the Robot Hero. I've bought the design and the ingredients look like high end things that need crafting themselves (gold armour?), plus seemingly super rare rusted components!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

My gate is open
          Title of your sex tape

Comment

My new neighbour looks delicious, never had octopus villagers before. He gets bonus points for been part cooked lol mmm takoyaki

Comment

The other took a monster dump, no shame at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Well I've just clapped eyes on my next long term goal (after completing my house) and that is to construct the Robot Hero. I've bought the design and the ingredients look like high end things that need crafting themselves (gold armour?), plus seemingly super rare rusted components!
                You can find the rusted components on the beach like you do the parts for Gulliver's communicator.

Comment

Also in the recycling bin in Resident Services the day after Gulliver visits. I only have two so far though - need quite a few more for the robot.

Comment

Well i managed to boot the annoying clown sheep out the village bye pietro you won't be missed. When you have 10 villagers and your town is full you can choose who to boot when you get a new one in and they will go have a word with them to convince them move out and give up their digs.

Seems isabelle talking to them doesnt make them leave it just modifys their behaviour as i tried both options & nothing happened. Go getting a full town then adding a new villager will give you the option 100% of the time.
                    Last edited by importaku; 28-03-2020, 15:58.

Comment

It's raining in my town, I was hoping it would give me more rare fish in the sea, all tiddlers sadly! Even bait at the end of the pier giving me bloody bass. Never mind, I went off and made a little flower hybrid area behind some fencing instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                        It's raining in my town, I was hoping it would give me more rare fish in the sea, all tiddlers sadly! Even bait at the end of the pier giving me bloody bass. Never mind, I went off and made a little flower hybrid area behind some fencing instead.
                        I thought there was a couple of rares that only spawn when raining, keep at it

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                          Also in the recycling bin in Resident Services the day after Gulliver visits. I only have two so far though - need quite a few more for the robot.
                          Same, 28 more to go!

So Importaku sorted me out with a red flooring light but I'm still looking for more! I plan to have them uplighting a money tree outside my house at some point, I just haven't figured out which colour(s) I want to use.

Comment

Animal Crossing.

I've genuinely never understood the fuss about it and/or why it is revered the way it is.

Somebody please explain.

Comment

It's Nintendo's take on the life simulator, in a small sandbox world. It's a friendly, happy, simple place to play, and there's always something new happening. You can relax, catch fish or bugs, talk to your neighbours or just do some gardening. It can be funny, sweet, frustrating and charming; it rewards you equally whether you have OCD or you take things slow and easy. It's basically an escape from the real world, in a place where the only hassle is paying off your debts.

Comment

Kabuki's house is the first one finished i had enough items and recipes to craft enough matching stuff i miss having half height trees and bushes like in happy home designer but hey i'll make do with what i have, it will just make me use my creativity a bit more. Finally seen the end credits it's really a sweet and charming ending, now the post game fun begins forever. Some very fun new things are unlocked and that's all i'll say on the matter people are gonna have fun when they get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X