No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My weather seed has definitely changed with the latest update, I've got a heavy meteor shower tonight now.
    I'll see if I can get the new one, or if Nintendo have decided to throw a crazy spanner in the works.

New Festivale stuff in the shop today! Including new Reactions.

Comment

Turns out there’s a new Pascal DIY available, Mermaid Wall.
      So if you’ve given up diving for a bit, get your cozzie back on.

Comment

Mermaid fence you mean?
        Noticed yesterday there are different colour boxes of chocolates and flowers from Nook Shopping. You can't customise the colours, so keep and eye!

Comment

Anyone caught the new bug released in Feb? Can’t find the bugger at all!

Comment

Sent a couple of friend requests to the more active users on this thread from my daughters account, should come through as “Chloe”

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
              Anyone caught the new bug released in Feb? Can’t find the bugger at all!
              The tiger beetle? That'll be EVERYWHERE soon.

Comment

As i'm not currently playing at the moment i lent mum my copy to play as now that she has a switch i'm trying to find suitable games for her to enjoy as she can't do stuff in 3D too much as i think it's too much to remember. 2D mario is ok but 3D was way too hard so i thought animal crossing would be a nice game to try as it's pretty straightforward. Seems i was correct as she loves it, think i may have created a monster i have a feeling she will be hooked. Set her going on how the game basically works, she has watched me play but not from the start so she is now on her island.

Think i will wait till she understands everything before i teach her how to do stuff online as i don't want people messing with her town. She's in her 70's so it's not as intuitive for her with new games but she does eventually learn.

Comment

So after the last update I feel they may have changed something with the algorithms for finding stuff. After literally going 6 weeks with no new fossils at all (digging up all 4/5 every day), over the course of a week we found the 4 missing items we needed. Has to be more than just random luck!

Comment

looks like there's an update in march that will properly put in the sanrio furniture & villagers from the 6 collaboration amiibo cards like they did in new leaf.

Comment

The Sanrio cards come in packs of 2 in Japan, but a set of all 6 here on Canada. Weird.

Oh and sold out.

Comment

yup same in uk they were in a pack of 6 so if you bought 1 pack you pretty much had a complete set, it seems only japan got them as packs of 2. Compounded by the fact you could only get them from 7-11 for added hassle however it seems only japan got the stickers all the other packs contain cards only.

Uk nintendo store will probably put them up to order at some point.

Comment

Well i have given in & paid for a visit to a cataloging island, it's taken 5 hours in total but i have cataloged everything you can get both furniture & clothing so if there's any items people are desperate for. As long as it's something that can be bought from the catalogue i can now order it as i even got every colour variant too.

Annoyingly i didn't have time to put aside the variant items that can't be ordered to bring back with me so i'll have to try getting those again. To speed up the process on the island you picked up 40 items then at the end of the row was a bin and you dump the lot in then move onto the next line it was a very efficient setup the owner had but it's also the reason i didn't keep the items as i had a limited time slot to do it all in. It would have taken hours to travel back & forth via the airport.

There are still some items like the variants from gulliver and the nook miles items i still don't have all the variants for but now i'm all set. Planning on totally demolishing my island and going mad now that i can add in all the items i want like i used to enjoy in happy home designer. Trying to find the variants in game or using nookazon would have driven me insane there's over 3000 pieces of furniture & 4500 items of clothing it's way too hard to do that in game lol sod that.

Comment

Wow, that sounds both impressive and crazy at the same time!

Comment

It was a lot of work that's for damn sure lol.

The guys island was totally flat with various chained off areas with numbers on them all the items were set in rows of 40 it was super efficient, you basically grabbed a full row & then to stop having to waste loads of time dropping the items again he had a bin at the end of each row that you dumped them all into the bin to free up your inventory then you moved to the next row & repeated. If i'd have had the time though i'd have gone through and cross checked all the stuff that can't be bought and carried it back with me but it would still have been about 20 or so trips back & forth. Most of the not for sale stuff is event items so they can be easily obtained or stuff from gulliver or one of the other events like the art gallery stuff or diy crafted item stuff.

Least i can now share with others, it's variant city baby.

Comment

Hi folks I sold my copy of Animal crossing but have bought it again. Will I have my back up save stored in the cloud?

Comment

Working...
                                X