No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the presents everyone and apologies for not making good on the flower delivering yet i was feeling pretty rough yesterday and didn't go online much at all it's only this evening i started playing again. I will get around to getting you all those spare flowers i promised as i have a crapload i can offload to people that want them enough to have you all have the capability to breed easily to make more of the same colours.

All my flowers are dumped in front of the shop i need to start sorting them out and breeding more of certain colours to redistribute around my island as i find gardens look messy when you just dump random colours of everything i need to colour pair better for a more pleasing look but for now i just need to get more of every fingle colour & type so i can start getting creative.

My secret beach area is at least 90% done i now have a path that cuts through the cliffs with steps leading to houses and the hidden museum.

How do you hide the museum you might wonder? well i had a great idea to make it so the museum sits in the bottom of a crater and the cliffs are built up around it to hide it from view you get access to it by the entrance from the secret beach path. Waterfalls and flowers everywhere, one of my better ideas if i say so myself and the hyacinth lamps make it look wonderful at night.
    Last edited by importaku; 28-05-2020, 02:03.

Comment

Very nice! I have changed the path to my north beach so it is lined with waterfalls now, with a narrow path leading to it.
      Quite pleased with it if I do say so.

Comment

Ugh, found out today that the reactions you unlock are related to your villagers personality types. Then I wondered if I had a village with at least one of each type. Sadly the last two villagers that left me turned out to be sisterly (the rarest) and smug. Bloody shame! My current mix is two of Jock, Normal, Peppy and Snooty, with one Cranky and one lazy.

Comment

yeah i wondered after a while why i stopped been taught new reactions i only learned about how they are done when i got that guide book, still need to settle on my villager roster so i have chance to abuse the personality types before filling the last few slots in with cards. Think i'm missing about 6 or 7 reactions.

Comment

Got these KK Slider tracks if anybody needs them:-

Spring Blossom

DK K.K.

K.K. Calypso

Comment

Looking at Importaku's awesome island, does anyone else agree that the night-time lighting in this is too bright? I've noticed this before on my own scruffy island, but it seems the contrast is minimal so you don't really get much benefit to enjoy well-placed lighting outdoors. It's much better indoors, actually.

Comment

Yeah I wish it got a lot darker outside even on nights where it’s cloudy it’s still bathed in a large amount of moonlight. Do love really stormy days during the daytime as it gets pretty dark and totally changes the feel. I do enjoy adding lighting all over the place it makes it nicer on a night, it’s nice that there are a lot of things that glow so you have variety when placing stuff about.

Comment

I feel like there is a time before the moon is up where the island is darker. Just as the night sky has taken over.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post

Spring Blossom

DK K.K.

K.K. Calypso
                    Can I have DJ KK please?
                    Ta.

Comment

Spring Blossom

DK K.K.

K.K. Calypso
                      You know they have different ones everyday in Nook Shopping?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        You know they have different ones everyday in Nook Shopping?
                        Yes mate I forgot I bought them that’s how I have doubles

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                          Can I have DJ KK please?
                          Ta.
                          No probs will post it out later to you

Comment

Yes mate I forgot I bought them that’s how I have doubles
                            I have one in my music machine and one on the wall upstairs...at least that was the plan but I only ordered for the wall so am still ordering for the music machines.
                            (Music machines = anything that lets you add songs and choose what to play, I couldn't think of a better way to put it)

Comment

I always check the Nook shopping daily for new tunes and didn’t realise there’s 90+ K.K. Tunes.

Comment

Just got a recipes for Golden toilet man this game just keeps giving

Comment

Working...
                                X