Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Wait, cards boot villagers? Yeah, I have your weird clown.
    Once you have all 10 villager for your town each new one that turns up allows you to choose which one of the 10 thats there is the one to pack their bags and piss off. There's a facility you put in your town that allows random villagers to stay but you can also use amiibo cards to invite that person on the card over and if you complete their request on 3 separate visits then they will let you invite them to stay if you have plots free still they will move into one of those but if everyones moved in then a list will come up and you select the person to move out and the new villager will go over and "convince" them to leave.

Apparently if you evict a villager they stay for a remaining day in your town as they pack up and if someone online visits you during that period they can talk to that villager and ask them to come back to their town i'm thinking it might be a way to get people the villagers they want as if i invite someone over then eventually invite someone new to boot them out then a player can take them home to their town but it will be quite a lot of work to set up as it takes 3 separate days to even convince a villager to permanently move in.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Oh that's awesome, are you able to mail them to me? i cant remember if we have connected yet with visiting.
      I've got you on my friends list, but looks like we've yet to visit each other. What time you on most days, sure we can arrange a visit

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Wait, cards boot villagers? Yeah, I have your weird clown.
        That's amazing. I wonder if you get the default version of if you would get their version, what with donated clothes and updated catchphrases?

Comment

Does anyones shop contain cosmo or mum flowers? these are the only 2 breeds i have yet to find i'm looking for bags of the base colours so i can try my hand at cross breeding to get all those wonderful colours.

So far a bunch of kind people have helped me out with a lot of flowers to start with, i need to clear a plot and start layinf out all the colours i have so far to keep track.
          I had to get pansies from mum on sunday. Mum is my island flower, and I get tulips from mystery islands, and I can buy windflowers from the shop.
          No cosmos yet, I'll have to message my siblings and nephews and see if they can get them.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] are all series of Amiibo cards compatible with all the Animal Crossing games? I'm thinking of picking some up but don't want to end up with cards which only work with older games and can't be used with New Horizons.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
              [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] are all series of Amiibo cards compatible with all the Animal Crossing games? I'm thinking of picking some up but don't want to end up with cards which only work with older games and can't be used with New Horizons.
              The 4 series of amiibo cards that were released to work with happy home designer also work with this. But most of the sparkly SP cards cant bring villagers for example Resetti, Redd ect because they are special characters that cant live in your town however a few of the SP cards do work in the photopia mode like isabelle or KK slider and a few others in each set so you can invite them to take pics.

I'm not sure about the other series of cards that were released for new leaf or the sanrio collaboration set of cards.

Comment

The later Welcome Amiibo cards or whatever they were called work. Or as far as I have tested they do (I only have a few). The Sanrio cards can’t call the characters unfortunately. Instead, they unlock Sanrio posters you can order.

Comment

Reminder: check your turnip price! Just over 100 here and going down.

Comment

111 here

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                      I've got you on my friends list, but looks like we've yet to visit each other. What time you on most days, sure we can arrange a visit
                      If you are free over the easter weekend we can do a trade then, is there any items you are after? i may have them in my shopping catalogue/inventory so i can let you grab hold of them to catalogue it and add it to your shopping catalogue so you can then buy one. Works for most items apart from special stuff like event items or similar things.

Seems ebay is flooded at the moment with people selling duped items and they are selling at stupid money and people are actually paying it the fools lol. The set of 3 arcades i have been happily letting people cataloge some twat is asking £15 for them plus the pinball and a arcade seat £15!! people for items that are not special events or anything its madness.

Amiibo cards are having a similar spike too but mainly the english ones, certain villagers are now hot property and are selling upwards of £50 for a damn card lol it's mad out there. Quarentine is making people act craaaazy

Comment

The 4 series of amiibo cards that were released to work with happy home designer also work with this. But most of the sparkly SP cards cant bring villagers for example Resetti, Redd ect because they are special characters that cant live in your town however a few of the SP cards do work in the photopia mode like isabelle or KK slider and a few others in each set so you can invite them to take pics.

I'm not sure about the other series of cards that were released for new leaf or the sanrio collaboration set of cards.
                        Nice one. Thanks

Comment

I've got a far few to try.

https://imgur.com/FHTMImH
                          https://imgur.com/Xgo5X6d
                          Last edited by punio75; 07-04-2020, 16:10.

Comment

Turnips are 130 bells here

Comment

178 in mine. Do I sell? DO I?!

Comment

Oh God, I just made 1.4 million in bells, then bought a Crown for 1.2 million. Madness or genius?

Comment

Working...
                                X