Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marius View Post
    Love the pool. Did you buy that or build it?
    It’s bought at the resident services terminal using nook miles it’s one that gets delivered and not a diy recipe.

Comment

I still havent got my shop as getting 30 irons is proving difficult. I have 4 rocks on my island that I can access and even going on the dodo island trip didnt get me much. So I think I have to wait for tomorrow, hit my rocks and hope for the best?

Fruit only grows back every 3 days too so looking like a couple of weeks before a similar harvest, importaku!

Comment

You can do the Nook Miles Ticket trips to pick up more iron.

Aside from that... anything else to be found on those trips? I got to one place with bamboo but, other than that, they've all just had the same stuff as my own island.

Comment

I've done two or three Nookie Ticket trips and it's mostly just an excuse to double up on the same items for me too. I got my hands on some coconuts and buried a few on my beach which are growing atm. Mostly I just need a way to reach the high grounds on my island now. That and log stalks which haven't come up once yet but I need them for a bridge.

Comment

Didn't have much trouble collecting the 30 items to upgrade. Probably because I kept going to a mystery island trying to find a new fruit and collected a ****e load of wood, stones and iron.
            The misses has been watching me play it on the switch lite. I ended up buying new leaf again on the 3ds and now she's happy

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              I still havent got my shop as getting 30 irons is proving difficult. I have 4 rocks on my island that I can access and even going on the dodo island trip didnt get me much. So I think I have to wait for tomorrow, hit my rocks and hope for the best?

Fruit only grows back every 3 days too so looking like a couple of weeks before a similar harvest, importaku!
              I can drop you iron later today if you are about? If we can coordinate a time you can send me a DODO code.

Comment

That is helpful, thanks! I still have my trip ticket, even after using it. Is there any reason for this?

I did get some coconuts, which I will reap the rewards from on...Thursday? So that's 3 fruits and I haven't even been online! I can feel Importaku looking down at us noobs.

I will post my friend code in the online forum a bit later.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  That is helpful, thanks! I still have my trip ticket, even after using it. Is there any reason for this?

I did get some coconuts, which I will reap the rewards from on...Thursday? So that's 3 fruits and I haven't even been online! I can feel Importaku looking down at us noobs.

I will post my friend code in the online forum a bit later.
                  Had you bought a ticket? You get one for free so possibly you forgot?

For friend codes if I'm reading it right even if we are friends we need to connect first with a DODO code to be able to see each others islands in the airport, can anyone confirm?

Comment

Oh I didnt know that! Yes, I bought one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Had you bought a ticket? You get one for free so possibly you forgot?

For friend codes if I'm reading it right even if we are friends we need to connect first with a DODO code to be able to see each others islands in the airport, can anyone confirm?
                      You don't have to use a Dodo code, but then any friend can enter your island whereas sometimes you don't want your mum hanging around with your internet friends. *sigh*
                      Dodo codes help keep arrivals to only the people you give the code to.

Comment

Just had a Nook Miles island that consisted of rocks filled with money. That was exciting. Beginning to enjoy this much more now that my town is filling up and u e built a few bridges and ramps.
                        The only real downside has been the music, as people have already mentioned. Most of the tunes are good, but a few are awful earworm tunes that need muting.

Comment

Thought i'd help out all you fossil hunters with this handy dandy list, this is the exact order they are listed in the catalogue so you should be able to easily see what you are missing. The order is a bit weird as some parts are not grouped together you'll find the other parts further down the list.

In resident services in the Nook shopping terminal, goto the tab thats wallpaper flooring & more. All the fossils you have found are listed in there but they wont appear unless you have had blathers appraise them so they turn into named samples. These are all the fossils in this game...

Acanthostega
                          Amber
                          Ammonite
                          Ankylo skull
                          Ankylo tail
                          Ankylo torso
                          Anomalocaris
                          Archaeopteryx
                          Archelon skull
                          Archelon tail
                          Australopith
                          Brachio chest
                          Brachio pelvis
                          Brachio skull
                          Brachio tail
                          Coprolite
                          Deinony tail
                          Deinony torso
                          Dimetrodon skull
                          Dimetrodon torso
                          Dinosaur track
                          Diplo chest
                          Diplo neck
                          Diplo pelvis
                          Diplo skull
                          Diplo tail
                          Diplo tail tip
                          Dunkleosteus
                          Eusthenopteron
                          Iguanodon skull
                          Iguanodon tail
                          Iguanodon torso
                          Juramaia
                          Left megalo side
                          Left ptera wing
                          left quetzal wing
                          Mammoth skull
                          Mammoth torso
                          Megacero skull
                          Megacero tail
                          Megacero torso
                          Myllokunmingia
                          Opthalmo skull
                          Opthalmo torso
                          Pachy skull
                          Pachy tail
                          Parasaur skull
                          Parasaur tail
                          Parasaur torso
                          Plesio body
                          Plesio skull
                          Plesio tail
                          Ptera body
                          Quetzal torso
                          Right megalo side
                          Right ptera wing
                          Right quetzal wing
                          Sabertooth skull
                          Sabertooth tail
                          Shark-tooth pattern
                          Spino skull
                          Spino tail
                          Spino torso
                          Stego skull
                          Stego tail
                          Stego torso
                          T. rex skull
                          T. rex tail
                          T. rex torso
                          Tricera skull
                          Tricera tail
                          Tricera torso
                          Trilobite
                          Last edited by importaku; 30-03-2020, 21:40.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Thought i'd help out all you fossil hunters with this handy dandy list, this is the exact order they are listed in the catalogue so you should be able to easily see what you are missing. The order is a bit weird as some parts are not grouped together you'll find the other parts further down the list.

In resident services in the Nook shopping terminal, goto the tab thats wallpaper flooring & more. All the fossils you have found are listed in there but they wont appear unless you have had blathers appraise them so they turn into named samples. These are all the fossils in this game...
                            Thanks man, I’ll tick mine off tomorrow.

Comment

Believe me or not, I haven't played any of them, but I think it's time to do it

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Thought i'd help out all you fossil hunters with this handy dandy list, this is the exact order they are listed in the catalogue so you should be able to easily see what you are missing.
                                The Hero we need.

Comment

Working...
                                X