Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days with no Pascal

Comment

I started the big clean out last night. I'm going to leave the Easter room for the moment, but the three main rooms in my house are going to have connected themes. Stop by the next time you're over!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        2 days with no Pascal
        Interestingly, he showed up on the second scallop today, not the first.

Rumours are he won’t show up if your gates are open, and he definitely doesn’t show if your inventory is full.

Comment

I haven't seen him at all yet. What do I need to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            I haven't seen him at all yet. What do I need to do?
            Have a swim and catch a scallop.

He'll pop up out of nowhere and demand (gently) that you give it to him, reward you with either a mermaid recipe, or a pearl, drop some knowledge, then backstroke outta there.

He's a dude.

Comment

I swam and got a scallop and he didn't appear. Pascal hates me...

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                Interestingly, he showed up on the second scallop today, not the first.

Rumours are he won’t show up if your gates are open, and he definitely doesn’t show if your inventory is full.
                I think it took the third scallop yesterday before he turned up...to give me another pearl.

I'm at a grand total of 1 mermaid DIY.

Edit: I don't have a visitor today, is that normal when you have heavy meteor shower?
                Last edited by kryss; 08-07-2020, 13:36.

Comment

I don't have a visitor today, is that normal when you have heavy meteor shower?
                  Should get a visitor every week day. Sure Gulliver’s not hiding behind a palm tree?

Anyone got a nip price?
                  Mines gone from a 40% chance of a large spike to decreasing.

Again.

Comment

Celeste is here along with meteor showers. Redd is also here but he may only have fakes left. Gates are open! If you visit feel free to take the recipes!

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      Should get a visitor every week day. Sure Gulliver’s not hiding behind a palm tree?

Anyone got a nip price?
                      Mines gone from a 40% chance of a large spike to decreasing.

Again.
                      There is nobody here, Gulliver was here yesterday, no one in the plaza. Heavy meteor shower starts in 1h41m if anyone is around. I'm guessing I'll be seeing Celeste at least.

Edit: okay, CJ was trapped in my Japanese garden.
                      Last edited by kryss; 09-07-2020, 04:19.

Comment

After CJ and Flick on consecutive days, and a tasty nip price at Dogg’s yesterday, my bank-roll is swole.

Might start only buying enough nips to get the bamboo shoots from now on.
                        Don’t need the stress or cash really now.

Comment

Flick is at mine today, and I had a grand total of 3 insects to sell to him. I have him making my Mantis model at least.
                          Pascal finally gave me another DIY.

Hoping someone else gets a decent turnip price!

Comment

Tammi is going to be packed up ready tomorrow if anyone is interested. Otherwise she is doomed to The Void.

Comment

They move to friends now even from the void. Did they always do that? Maybe they did...

Comment

Flick is at mine today, and I had a grand total of 3 insects to sell to him. I have him making my Mantis model at least.
                                Pascal finally gave me another DIY.

Hoping someone else gets a decent turnip price!
                                Speaking of Flick woes, I had him make me a scorpion model and I sold it at Nooks by accident as I had forgotten it was in my pockets and just selected all the non tool items to shift. Woe is me!

Comment

Working...
                                X