No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I dropped a Garden Bench DIY over yours yesterday @Dogg after picking it up at Budge's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

Edit: Anyone got a nice bench? Like a park bench or something? Is that orderable or is it a recipe?
      Check your post, I can make it in a range of colours if you don't like this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
        Check your post, I can make it in a range of colours if you don't like this one?
        Thank you. This is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.
        [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] I don’t seem to have got that recipe. I hope I didn’t get it and do something stupid with it!

Comment

Coco arrived today, you really don't have much time to source your own villagers!

I think he came from Budges town maybe? He certainly came from one of your places!

Comment

[MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] did you send me the Throwback Baseball Cap table before? I have a third colour now if you want that too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] did you send me the Throwback Baseball Cap table before? I have a third colour now if you want that too.
              Not sure, I was sending out throwback tins yesterday but I'd love another colour of the table if you can afford it!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Coco arrived today, you really don't have much time to source your own villagers!

I think he came from Budges town maybe? He certainly came from one of your places!
                I apologise.
                I always have one villager on rotation with amiibos, and Coco was the last one to get booted.
                The eyes were freaking me out...

On another note, am I the only person who goes totally bat**** crazy whenever a banded dragonfly pops on screen?
                I’ve shredded countless flowers, and totally forgot what I was doing many times running after those buggers.

Comment

KK has just come and is performing and the credits are rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                    On another note, am I the only person who goes totally bat**** crazy whenever a banded dragonfly pops on screen?
                    I’ve shredded countless flowers, and totally forgot what I was doing many times running after those buggers.
                    No worries, I think he's cool so far, much more distinctive that the rest of my crop. I only just realised you can't boot villagers out? I thought you could do it via Isabelle but apparently not?

Also I've yet to be able to see the difference between the banded and darner so I'm worried I may have overlooked a bunch
                    Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    KK has just come and is performing and the credits are rolling
                    Nice work! Now you can enjoy a KK concert every Saturday night
                    Last edited by Briareos; 25-05-2020, 16:51.

Comment

Banded move faster and their bodies are a little thicker.

Comment

Can anybody sell me a spare Pachycephalosaurus head and a Dienonychus tail? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Can anybody sell me a spare Pachycephalosaurus head and a Dienonychus tail? Cheers
                          I got the Deinony Tail for ya.
                          I’ll sort it tomorrow.

Comment

I’ll sort it tomorrow.
                            Thanks Budge

Comment

I’ll sort it tomorrow.
                              Top man Anything you need?

Comment

You can buy stuff from Saharah on two different islands the same day!
                                Got stadium, ocean, summit and cityscape walls today, meaning I have Stadium AND Cityscape for trade! Looking for animated walls only right now sorry.
                                Also have the digsite flooring (not animated)

Comment

Working...
                                X