No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines are currently at 127, up from yesterday’s 60.
    I have my fingers crossed for another jump at noon, if it goes higher I feel I may sell sell sell whilst I’m in profit.

Comment

Theres a new update today that fixes a few bugs including one where a villager that was evicted with amiibo glitches someones house space if another player visiting accepts them. They never move in and the sold space just stays there.

Comment

55 a nip this afternoon. Market has collapsed in my town.

Comment

Covid turnip crash.

Comment

think my town was like 56

Comment

Mine was 130 this morning. First time I've checked it. Early on, would it be worth buying 50K worth (pretty much all my money as I just plant fruit) if it is 60ish bells? Are they more expensive early morning?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                I'm after the fruit cardboard boxes does anyone have any? they look like fruit shipping boxes there's a catch as it looks like you can only get the fruit shipping box of the fruit thats native to your town so mine is peaches. Nooks cranny has only ever had the peach one for sale i don't think the others will ever appear. They just behave like a regular cardboard box but in the nook shopping menu you can order the fruit box variation i'd love to have the other 4 to complete my set.

They look like this

Still need cherries,apples,oranges, pears i don't think there is one for coconuts.
                Are you still after fruit boxes, Importaku? I've got an apple one if you want it (picked it up today, and apples are not native to my town so it must be random). It doesn't look like a butt, disappointingly.

Comment

turnips are at 198... gates open.

I'll keep them open till 5pm BST (30min) and then reopen later this evening is people still need to sell
                  Last edited by KIT786; 02-04-2020, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    Are you still after fruit boxes, Importaku? I've got an apple one if you want it (picked it up today, and apples are not native to my town so it must be random). It doesn't look like a butt, disappointingly.
                    ooh yes please i'd love one i can just pick it up to catalogue. do you want me to bring anything to catalogue for you likrthe arcade machines?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      ooh yes please i'd love one i can just pick it up to catalogue. do you want me to bring anything to catalogue for you likrthe arcade machines?
                      Cool idea. I didn't know you could do that - you just pick up and then it's in the catalogue, right? Yes, a pinball or arcade machine to catalogue would be nice. When do you want to trade?

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                        turnips are at 198... gates open.

I'll keep them open till 5pm BST (30min) and then reopen later this evening is people still need to sell
                        Yikes, 198! Will be queueing at Dodo Air terminal later...

Comment

im near my switch now so i can open my gates.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Cool idea. I didn't know you could do that - you just pick up and then it's in the catalogue, right? Yes, a pinball or arcade machine to catalogue would be nice. When do you want to trade?

Just in case anyone tries to come in while i'm open i have put a dodo code on it D1bt7

I'll drop the items and you pick them up and it'll add them to your nook catalogue so you can order them. Feel free to root through the diy recipes bin outside the airport too as i have recipes that i don't need. just take the lot if helpful to you.
                            Last edited by importaku; 02-04-2020, 16:37.

Comment

Thanks for the hospitality.
                              Picked up some bunny recipes too.

Comment

no probs thats where i keep anything that i don;t want so if you see anything in that area in future, help yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X