No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i remember correctly nintendo have reprinted the amiibo cards. Not sure if it's all 4 series or just certain ones but they are definitely out there.

Comment

I spent yesterday farming balloons, and the result was highly satisfactory!

Comment

There are some special food items in the Specialty section of Nook Shopping from today until Dec 31st.

Comment

Dance, mo-fos.

The Sanrio amiibo cards are getting released in the US too.

Comment

Feb update is live with Setsubun and Groundhog bits available to order.

Comment

Looks like we have just 2 fossils left to get....if my 6 year old sees the “we already have fossils such as these” message one more time I’m worried the controller will go through the TV !!

Comment

It shouldn't be programmed like it is. I know you are meant to trade but I reckon solo players cant complete the set, or there is a 1000-1 chance of certain things appearing on your island. They lost me with the art gallery. Pure nonsense and its made people rich on ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
                  Looks like we have just 2 fossils left to get....if my 6 year old sees the “we already have fossils such as these” message one more time I’m worried the controller will go through the TV !!
                  My storage is full of spare fossils still.
                  If you can work out what you're missing, let me know?

Comment

Same, I have a full set I've gotten from my island in my storage too.
                    Open offer for anyone who needs something!
                    I'm holding on to them still to see if we get to craft miniature dinos...

Comment

Weirdly my weather has deviated from MeteoNook today. It was supposed to be snowing but it's sunny instead.
                      Also, the megaphone in the seasonal section of Nook Shopping has different varieties, I've got Fiery, Glittery and Football so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Weirdly my weather has deviated from MeteoNook today. It was supposed to be snowing but it's sunny instead.
                        Also, the megaphone in the seasonal section of Nook Shopping has different varieties, I've got Fiery, Glittery and Football so far.
                        I had that once.
                        New villager/resident defaults it to the same as an event day.
                        It’ll go back tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the offers Kryss and Budge, I’m trying to use this as a “teachable moment” about perseverance......but might take you up on it just to have them in reserve!! I think I need an online subscription though, right? As I haven’t signed up for that yet

Comment

Both the art gallery & the fossil museum parts can be completed without any outside help but it requires a lot of work and that's with time travelling and exploting the games systems. If you are doing it "legit" it will take you even longer and you'll probably need the help of online friends, i tried going back into it a month or so back but quickly stopped playing again. Think i'm just going to wait till they finish with the updates and then start playing from there.

Comment

I like to think that I’d have completed the fossils a while ago, on my own.
                              4 a day, every day gives you a good chance.

The art, on the other hand, I’m pretty sure is almost impossible.
                              There’s statues and paintings I’ve not even seen fakes of yet, let alone legit ones, and one piece, once a fortnight means it will take forever.
                              I’m resigned to the fact that the only way I’ll finish it off is with Nookazon
                              Bit like the Panini stickers.

Comment

It can be done but you have to abuse the time travel system like crazy to do it on your own, find a date that redd visits your town then make a note of that date, then time travel back & forth each time you do his selection will change.

Comment

Working...
                                X