No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve already had some star fragments but they seem pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      I'm wondering when we'll be able to get Star fragments to make the wands with...
      I've been lucky enough to wish on some stars, plus I got a seasonal recipie for a bamboo wand, so I've loaded it up with all the Easter outfits. Gradius dutifully sat through all my transformations last night when I visited.

If anyone gets fragments but lacks the recipie I'd be happy to make them for you.

Comment

The meteor shower event is pretty rare i have only had it once so far and isabelle will tell you at the beginning of the day if one is due, however on an evening if you see celeste appear in your town there's a good chance of seeing shooting stars listen out for faint tinkles through the night they can happen randomly at anytime however they only happen on nights where the sky is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
          I've been lucky enough to wish on some stars, plus I got a seasonal recipie for a bamboo wand, so I've loaded it up with all the Easter outfits. Gradius dutifully sat through all my transformations last night when I visited.

If anyone gets fragments but lacks the recipie I'd be happy to make them for you.
          I finally checked my mail, that cardboard box is not a fruit one but it's very cool looking and one i didn't have so i'm really happy to have gotten it thankyou . These variations are going to be the death of me as it seems a hell of a lot of items in this game have multiple colour variants i don't iknow if this is the first game to do that or the 3ds one started it off. I do love the cataloguing aspect of trying to find everything it's like furniture pokemon lol.

And if you would like to grab my arcade stuff i can let you catalogue it, the arcades cost 64,000 each from nook so you'll need a bit of money to buy them all from him but they are worth the cost however they are a bit noisy and you can't turn them off lol. If anyone wants help with certain item's and cataloguing them so they can buy them i'm always happy to help out.

You can also catalogue by mail if i mail someone an item they can then mail it back after they have gotten it. I did this with a guy in the states as he wanted the server. I sent it to him as a gift but he said it cost too much to accept it as a gift so he returned it back to me and he said that he then spotted that it had appeared in his catalogue so i found out you could do it that way too.
          Last edited by importaku; 04-04-2020, 11:01.

Comment

I have to say I’m now thoroughly bored of catching eggs instead of fish and ignoring striped balloons. I’ve crafted all the Easter stuff and got loads of spare eggs - it’d be nice if the game could crank down the frequency of egg spawns. It’s got to the stage where I dread fishing for medium-sized fish...

Comment

It's the balloons for me i have started hearing that wooshing sound everywhere even when not playing the game it's ruined my brain lol

Comment

I only like a very few of the egg recipes so is there any point keeping on hoarding eggs or better to sell? How many does that rabbit thing want to see on the 12th?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  I only like a very few of the egg recipes so is there any point keeping on hoarding eggs or better to sell? How many does that rabbit thing want to see on the 12th?
                  just keep one of each type, he just needs to see one of each for you to get the special prize he mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    I’ve been crafting outfits out of the spares and flogging them.
                    Mostly wood, sky and water ones.

Comment

Thanks chaps - top tips.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        just keep one of each type, he just needs to see one of each for you to get the special prize he mentions.
                        Wait do I have to be holding them in my inventory or will he know I've crafted them if I leave them in my house? Also I heard the costumes don't count towards it all, is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Wait do I have to be holding them in my inventory or will he know I've crafted them if I leave them in my house? Also I heard the costumes don't count towards it all, is that true?
                          The actual eggs you need to have on you i think as he asks you to show him them, you get an item from him for showing him you have found all 6 kinds of egg. The diy crafted easter items you can leave at home as long as you have crafted one of each of them. And yes the diy costume ideas you get from getting so many of each egg i don't think they count to the item total but the costume recipe that unlocks you get for finding all of the egg costumes might be one that counts.
                          Last edited by importaku; 04-04-2020, 16:31.

Comment

Anybody else getting cheesed off with the amount of eggs that pop up everywhere, can’t wait until April 12th feck bunny day

Comment

I was just reading that the rate of egg appearance has been patched.

Comment

K.K. Arrived this morning 😀

Little tip, don’t spend a fortune on bridges like I did. Something unlocks that makes them a little redundant...

Comment

Working...
                                X