No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's one thing i wish you could do too, there must be a game programming reason why they won't let you place bridges like that but it would have made for some amazing layouts. I know hackers have done stuff with bridges like hacking to allow them to place bridges so close together that they merge into one huge long one but i have a feeling it's a bad idea as it's potentially going to break a town if nintendo changes stuff in future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
      REALLY wish you could place a bridge over gaps so you could run underneeth.
      You can have columns to hop across, provided you only have one level beneath them empty.

Comment

It was disappointing early on when I ran out of bridges. In my head I built an amsterdam inspired bridge, river style island but ran into that issue.

Also when I put my town code on reddit and the online code couldnt cope and kept disconnecting.

This is a really poor engine for a game of this type.

Comment

I went dream island visiting and decided to visit nintendo's official island. Ermmm anything to tell us nintendo?? i mean like what is this ring con just doing in your village as it's not a released item.

Comment

It got sent out as a thank-you for updating present a while ago, and crops up on your Nook Shopping occasionally.

I’ll mail you one.

Comment

I never got a ring con in the mail, and I have had every update so far wonder why it never appeared on mine?

Comment

Part of the "Shimajima kaizoukeikaku":

Comment

Has anyone gone back to this after a long time away?

What happens in your absence?

Comment

You probably get up with bed head and there are a bunch of weeds growing everywhere. But otherwise not much I imagine.

Comment

And cockamaroaches.
                      Your villagers will be all ‘Where you been at?’ too.

Comment

The Nuptial bell, ring pillow and doorplate come in a variety of colours. #GottaCatchEmAll

Comment

Managed to get some Sanrio cards on backorder! Should be here in July.

Comment

New consumable food items as part of the fireworks this August. Cotton candy, ice lollies and boba teas/coffee. Each one is consumable 3 times before they disappear.

Comment

I had not realised the birthday table was customisable.

Comment

Three new unannounced (as yet) Halloween DIYs:

Spooky Tree
                                Spooky Treats Basket
                                Spooky Trick Lamp

Comment

Working...
                                X