No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not totally sure, maybe the game keeps count of how many you have found regardless. I kept them in inventory when i did it and the costume diy ideas started unlocking around the 10 egg mark for some but i think one of the kinds it was nearly 20 before that recipe unlocked.

Comment

Phew, just managed to offload my turnips to a random Reddit or for 457 bells a pop. There was a long wait queue to get in I tell thee. But now I can afford to pay off my first side room and have placed myself back into debt for a second one. I mean the Easter stuff has to go somewhere right?

Comment

for some reason no easter eggs or anything easter related on my island today... but beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere!

Comment

At some point i'm going to have to be proactive in been social and visiting peoples towns as theres gonna be no way i can get all the flowers from nook islands as in the 10 tickets i have used it's been pretty much the same 4 or so islands with the same flowers & fruit with only 1 having bamboo on it.

My ideal dream is to have a huge square plot in rainbow fashion with every flower in every colour i saw a pic on twitter and it looked amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
            for some reason no easter eggs or anything easter related on my island today... but beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere!
            on the title screen in the top right does your version say 1.1.1 or 1.1.1a ? if it's not got an a at the end then you don't have the easter event downloaded.

Comment

ah i'm still on 1.1.1... normally get a notification when a game has an update to install, doesn't seem to be the case with AC for some reason. thanks for the pointing me in the right direction!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                At some point i'm going to have to be proactive in been social and visiting peoples towns as theres gonna be no way i can get all the flowers from nook islands as in the 10 tickets i have used it's been pretty much the same 4 or so islands with the same flowers & fruit with only 1 having bamboo on it.

My ideal dream is to have a huge square plot in rainbow fashion with every flower in every colour i saw a pic on twitter and it looked amazing.
                Good point, I'm friends now with everyone on the island hoppers thread but I can only ever see Budge in-game, I need to pro actively ask people to open their gates so I can visit at least once!

Do you need black tulips?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                  Good point, I'm friends now with everyone on the island hoppers thread but I can only ever see Budge in-game, I need to pro actively ask people to open their gates so I can visit at least once!

Do you need black tulips?
                  i have no tulips at all so any would be great the only 4 flowers i have in my town are hyacinths,windflowers,pansies,lillies

Comment

i have no tulips at all so any would be great the only 4 flowers i have in my town are hyacinths,windflowers,pansies,lillies
                    If you open up I can drop off?

Comment

If you open up I can drop off?
                      Ok ill quickly resync and open my gate, cheers

Edit. Gates open now, help yourself to any of the spareDIY recipes in the free bin outside the airport.
                      Last edited by importaku; 01-04-2020, 23:10.

Comment

Ok ill quickly resync and open my gate, cheers

Edit. Gates open now, help yourself to any of the spareDIY recipes in the free bin outside the airport.
                        On my way

Comment

On my way
                          Thanks for the bouquet i was only expecting one hehe. Just as you were leaving shooting stars started coming down, looks like i will have some star fragments on my beach come tomorrow morning as i managed to wish on a few as they went by. On another pleasing note it seems the happy home academy was rather impressed with the one room in my house that doesn't look like a hoarder has just moved on lol Now have the second tropy for getting 100,000 points i have no idea what value you have to reach for the final gold but something tells me all my rooms are gonna have to be amazing for it to get there.

One thing i really do love about this game is the lighting and shadows they are so detailed, during the day the clouds casting shadows as they move across the sky right down to even bees having tiny shadows in relation to the lighting and how the colours change as it approaches sunset indoors there is some super comfy feeling warm lighting. It looks basic but there's some fancy enviromental rendering going on. This game isn't some graphical tour de force however it has a wonderful cozy feeling which is why people are getting sucked in.

Never got around to taking a lights off shot of my games room, not sure if there's any more arcade machines in nooks cranny but it's the closest i'll get to having an arcade. If only you could play on them. I wish stuff had minigames in them.

Comment

Do you need a pinball table? I should be able to order you one I think...

Comment

Do you need a pinball table? I should be able to order you one I think...
                              Its there hiding to the left of the tv hmmm just though does yours say haunted house on it? mine says haunted house im wondering if there is different pinball tables like there are with arcades. Btw if you need an arcade i can mail you one.

The pinball is delightful i was blown away when i saw a little ball get kicked into play, such detail.

Comment

PSA: Check your turnip prices! I'll be checking mine soon. Getting nervous now.

Comment

Working...
                                X