Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    If you are free over the easter weekend we can do a trade then, is there any items you are after? i may have them in my shopping catalogue/inventory so i can let you grab hold of them to catalogue it and add it to your shopping catalogue so you can then buy one. Works for most items apart from special stuff like event items or similar things.
    Easter weekend works for me! Adding those arcade cabinets would be be ace

Comment

I also just got the recipie for the golden armour, so if you need it I can craft if you supply the materials. Or I guess I can buy you a Crown if you give me the money too?

Comment

Yay fruit box collection finally complete, hoping that's all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
          I also just got the recipie for the golden armour, so if you need it I can craft if you supply the materials. Or I guess I can buy you a Crown if you give me the money too?
          I got the recipe to make the golden helmet that goes with the golden armour, i have both the recipes but ironically not enough gold nuggets as in 150 hours i have found the grand total of 7. Sod knows how you are supposed to craft this lot lol. There's also an iron armour set but i have only found the body part so far i have yet to get the helmet.

Comment

Is Brewster in this?

Edit: my turnip prices have gone up to 204! Do I sell?! Are they on the rise?! Do I risk holding out? I think I sell, right?
            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 08-04-2020, 07:58.

Comment

The joys of the stalk market to sell or hang on. 204 is a good price, they may rise again at 12....
              I hung on til Thursday last week and they plummeted, had to flog them via my wife’s island like some tax exile.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Some text about fruit boxes
                Candy cabs and now vending machines?

Comment

I’m going to sell at 204. Watch them spike in the afternoon. If anyone wants 204, let me know and I can open up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Is Brewster in this?

Edit: my turnip prices have gone up to 204! Do I sell?! Are they on the rise?! Do I risk holding out? I think I sell, right?
                    Sadly he’s not in it, so far. I say so far as it’s in the realm of possibility they may add him in an update I saw rumour that there will be a cafe in the museum while in there I see there’s a few blocked off areas that something like that could exist. But totally rumour so far

Comment

I'm still early into it but it kind of feels like there is a lot of stuff not in the game and not all that much to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post

Want!

Glad to see my old apple box in the centre there, Importaku!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Oh God, I just made 1.4 million in bells, then bought a Crown for 1.2 million. Madness or genius?
                          Crikey - how do you come across that much cheddar in this game? I feel flush if I've got enough to buy a new record each day.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post

Thankfully the vending machines are part of the town decorations section of the nook miles menu so they appear for everyone no randomly hoping they appear. I'm about 135 ish hours in now but only done a tiny corner of my town decoration wise. Still need to properly lay the houses out but i am currently in cataloguing mode where each day i fast forward to add the new furniture to my inventory while i hunt for the glowing spot to plant another 10,000 bells. I have about 10,000 bell trees in my town awaiting harvest but until i have done so i wont open my gates as i don't wanna risk people yoinking them.

I appreciate all the help people have given us these past few weeks i wouldn't have been able to get the fruit alone or the flowers and certainly not the fruit boxes without the help of a few people scattered across the planet.

One a interesting note PITFALLS ARE IN THE GAME!!!!! i know this as i have been given the recipe diy card today randomly from a bottle on the beach. The good news is this recipe can be learned if someone digs one up without falling in they will automatically learn it so i have read online. So i'm going to have some fun. Normally i'm happy to share stuff but if you wanna learn the pitfall you are gonna have to hunt for them in my town i'm gonna booby trap the place up hehe. It will mainly be restricted to people who are best friends though as unless you are able to use the spade you wont be able to get it i may take mercy one the people on just my non best friends list that cant use spades in my town and send them one in the mail.

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Want!

Glad to see my old apple box in the centre there, Importaku!
                            It was very much appreciated. When you say want do you mean the arcades or the vending machines?? If i havent catalogued them for you i'm happy to do so this weekend i have lost track of who i have helped add them to their catalogue. If you mean vending machines you can buy those from the nook miles menu as they are items that get delivered by mail, no crafting required.
                            Last edited by importaku; 08-04-2020, 12:46.

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] your present was amazing and totally caught me by surprise. I onnly just learnt last night that there were other pinball machines in the game as some douche on ebay was selling a set of game room gear and he had the arcades as well as a few other items and one of them was a pinball table but not the haunted house design like the one i have been sharing it was one that had red paintwork i was totally unaware there was a 3rd one till just now when i recieved your gift. So it looks like there's potentially at least 3 pinball tables like there are 3 arcade machines but maybe there's more and people haven't found them yet.

Btw i couldn't think of a suitable thankyou gift so i sent you a pitfall, i'm not sure if getting one in the post is enough to learn the recipe or not. If you don't learn the recipe when you get it try planting it and digging it back up as the info online says you wil learn the recipe if you dig one up without falling in first.

Pitfalls are crafted from branches and weeks so finally a use for the surplus i have hehe
                              Last edited by importaku; 08-04-2020, 13:16.

Comment

10,000 bell trees? How big is your island?

Comment

Working...
                                X