Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    yes to all 3 just keep shaking them eventually it will drop something, sometimes it can happen in seconds other times it can be a lot longer like a minute but if you get bored move onto another tree but you are gonna get a lot of sticks in between the few nuts you get. It's like each tree contains a rng generator when you shake you'll either get nothing, a stick, or rarely a nut/pinecone but theres no limit to what you can get as each tree never seems to run out just keep shaking those suckers.
    OK great that's my afternoon sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
      OK great that's my afternoon sorted!
      I believe only non-fruit trees can spawn acorns. (Although I’m not 100% sure).
      Pine trees spawn pine cones.

Think you need just over 30 of each for all the Autumn recipes.
      Maple leaves and mushrooms to come later.

Comment

Yup you are correct non fruit trees are needed or a money tree thats been picked clean behaves like a non fruit tree too.

Comment

How do you get more acorn/ pinecone recipes?

I just played AC for the first time in nearly 2 weeks (having a bad time at work and too stressed to play and relax) and got one supposedly from Isabelle this morning at the morning announcement. Collected about 8 pinecones and 3 acorns. Will make it a mission tomorrow I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            How do you get more acorn/ pinecone recipes?

I just played AC for the first time in nearly 2 weeks (having a bad time at work and too stressed to play and relax) and got one supposedly from Isabelle this morning at the morning announcement. Collected about 8 pinecones and 3 acorns. Will make it a mission tomorrow I think.
            Random, from balloons, bit like the Cherry Blossom ones. Might get them washed up in the bottles too.

Comment

Brown leaf pile, yellow leaf pile and tree bounty lamp I've gotten so far, after the initial whatever from Isabelle.
              But I'm also barely getting any pine cones/acorns!

Looks like only 2 insects to get the golden net at the mo, a few more fish though. Caught a pike this morning, already got my salmon and king salmon.
              New sea creatures for me so far are a conch shell of some kind (i forget) and an oyster.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Brown leaf pile, yellow leaf pile and tree bounty lamp I've gotten so far, after the initial whatever from Isabelle.
                But I'm also barely getting any pine cones/acorns!

Looks like only 2 insects to get the golden net at the mo, a few more fish though. Caught a pike this morning, already got my salmon and king salmon.
                New sea creatures for me so far are a conch shell of some kind (i forget) and an oyster.
                The third sea creature is a pretty cute umbrella octopus.
                Got one this morning, but they’re the same kinda rare as the big clam and isopod.

I need two bugs too, and I’m pretty sure I haven’t missed any yet.

Need 4 fish, and I know I’ve missed two (Stringfish & Tuna). Golden trout on the cliff tops caned most of my fish bait reserves.

Comment

Just got the Pine Bonsai DIY! If you want one, I'll need 8 pine cones from you >.<
                  Yeah, I missed the Stringfish too. I'll have to have a go at getting the Golden Trout now.

Comment

Just got the Pine Bonsai DIY! If you want one, I'll need 8 pine cones from you >.<
                    Yeah, I missed the Stringfish too. I'll have to have a go at getting the Golden Trout now.
                    Bonsai me!
                    I’ve still got a few cherry blossom petals left over, if anyone wants to craft the lovely bonsai shelf...

The bonsai shelf is a houseware furniture item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. As an outdoor item, it will provide an additional 0.5 development points towards...

Comment

Had a mild panic attack this morning.
                      Went to save my game after doing the morning chores, and it hung on the save screen for 2-3 minutes.
                      Eventually it said save complete, so I immediately tried to reload it, and it hung again on the loading screen, for the same amount of time.
                      Loaded eventually, but I’m a bit concerned.
                      Anyone else had this?

Comment

I've missed the boat in insect completion as I missed a few beetles that won't be around until next year

As for bonsai's, Kryss can I post you the cones?

Budge I'd love a cherry bonsai, are you saying you need the petals to do it?

Comment

Send me cones and I'll craft one. I've got petals so I can send you one of those bonsai too if you like.

Comment

Send me cones and I'll craft one. I've got petals so I can send you one of those bonsai too if you like.
                            Thanks for the cherry bonsai, I'll post you some cones Sir!
                            Last edited by Briareos; 18-09-2020, 19:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              Had a mild panic attack this morning.
                              Went to save my game after doing the morning chores, and it hung on the save screen for 2-3 minutes.
                              Eventually it said save complete, so I immediately tried to reload it, and it hung again on the loading screen, for the same amount of time.
                              Loaded eventually, but I’m a bit concerned.
                              Anyone else had this?
                              had that happen multiple times in the past where its taken ages at the loading screen to start and also when saving.

Comment

Find spooky surprises with the Fall update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, arriving on 9/30! 🕸️🎃🍬Full details: http://bit.ly/ACNHFallFollow Isabelle on...

Fall update number 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X