Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can leave them outside.
    They won’t go funky until the Sunday afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Got 2.1m Bells waiting for the Turnips tomorrow morning... come to mama!
      If you wanna save a few bells, she’s selling at 90 in my town?

Comment

Cheers, barely made it on in time to clear them out with the kids this morning. Typically I'm happy to sell the Turnips as soon as I get a 120+ price on them so I think I've only lost out once. Any profit is one I'm happy with, that final loan is about to fall!

Comment

I still have Daisy Mae here for another 90 mins if anyone wants to buy at 90 bells.
          Also Nooks have Tambourines, which you can't catalogue...

Comment

Friga is crafting a Golden toilet, if you want to visit my gates are open!

EDIT: Closing gates as I need to do some path laying now.
            Last edited by Briareos; 31-05-2020, 20:30.

Comment

Perhaps talking about the game goes in here, then meet ups/item exchanges goes in the Online forum thread.
              I know, I went against that already today: I'm sorry!

Comment

The "June Bride" event begins this month. Help the Alpacas set up to take wedding photos and earn wedding-themed items.
                Also, new limited time items for International Children's Day (June 1st) - Handmade Crown and Handmade Cape, and Father's Day - "Thank You" mug.

Comment

Wedding? Come on Nintendo.

Comment

I can’t wait to make a load of inappropriate sets for the happy couple to pose in. Pooping for dollars may make a return lol

Comment

Sharks too!!!

Comment

Oh god the wedding festival is fantastic I’m crying with laughter at work on my lunch break at the messed up wedding pics I’m doing, can’t wait to get home and upload them

Best event evaaaa so much scope for been evil to the (not for long) happy couple

Comment

The Dodo pilot will now send stuff to your home storage or buy it off you at Nook's dropbox rates.

Found a Summer Shell on the beach...and Nook's now has another item on sale that seems to be seasonal. I had a fan, my brother has a surfboard.
                          Last edited by kryss; 01-06-2020, 15:13.

Comment

This wedding loot event sounds turboballs. I'm glad Importaku is getting stuck in, though. I'll enjoy through his photos.

Comment

Well it seems they liked what i did but they said i need to add in more furniture next time

Need to craft way more items so i can then use them in Harv's photo studio to give me more options i have a month of making them suffer time to get the wedding night consummation recorded for them so they can look back at it years later.

Wedding day squits

Comment

Not even a gold toilet? Please.

Caught my first shark! Got a Whale Shark just now, not bad for lunchtime.

Comment

Working...
                                X