Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been watching my other half play this.

Its just pointless unending grind added to the formula (just like Destiny has gone) rather than fun new content.

The fans are happy though so 🤷

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Its just pointless unending grind added to the formula (just like Destiny has gone) rather than fun new content.
      Crap.

Comment

I'm on 148 bells turnip sale price, anyone got better?

Comment

I'm taking the approach of just farming every area and Nook Miles Islands throughout the week with a heavy focus on my loans. My house is pretty bare boned but I now have 200K in bells saved up as of today to hoard turnips on Sunday. I'm happy to take a low risk approach as assuming I have around 250K by then a small 1.5 multiplier would boost me up to 325K which is enough to pay my current loan outright and have a small fortune to roll into the following week as well. By the time all the loans are cleared I should be able to kit my house out with ease and round off the museum which presumably brings the game largely to an end for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            I'm finding there is almost too much to do in this one. My daily rounds are taking up all the game time I have! I have barely got to visit anyone because I have a set number of tasks to do.

Also, after a couple of days, it kind of loses the concept of the new island and it's just like the previous ones. Well, with the absence of a street which I guess takes it back more to Wild World. I feel they probably could have made more of building up the island from smaller beginnings.

Edit: I feel like everyone needs to see this -
            He needs to recreate the peach box lol

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              He needs to recreate the peach box lol
              Did my box arrive yet? I'm not sure how many days animal crossing post takes

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Did my box arrive yet? I'm not sure how many days animal crossing post takes
                Been at work today so I haven’t had chance to go online although that doesn’t mean my town has been neglected hooray for switch portability. I thought about tethering my mobile to my switch to go online but thought against it as the connection would be super flakey. I shall check when I get home.

Comment

Ah no worries!

Does Zipper stay away from town until the 12th now? I wanted to present him with one of each egg but I can't find him...

Comment

Looking through this thread and I'm like "wuh-wuh-whuaaat?". How much content is in this game? Candy Cabs? Sweet baby Nooky.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Ah no worries!

Does Zipper stay away from town until the 12th now? I wanted to present him with one of each egg but I can't find him...
                      yeah he wont appear now till bunny day on the 12th and he'll be in the plaza.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Looking through this thread and I'm like "wuh-wuh-whuaaat?". How much content is in this game? Candy Cabs? Sweet baby Nooky.
                        Theres a lot to go on but then theres a lot missing compared to 3ds version before it as i learn more about new leaf but with the switch version nintendo hasn't said if theres gonna be huge dlc updates to add in way more contend i'm hoping they do add some meaty updates.

They are currently sending updates to add holidays in so far but thats it, but saying that theres still lots to do in making your town your own. I have now put in 110 hours and it has felt like i have bairly touched it.
                        Last edited by importaku; 03-04-2020, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Importaku sorted me out with candy cabs for my catalogue, very happy.

Comment

Mate, that looks gorgeously cute haha. I will work towards this dream.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Importaku sorted me out with candy cabs for my catalogue, very happy.
                              Ah man I think I have to come over and do a catalogue pick up and put down at his place too now, those look great!

Comment

I spent 4 hours landscaping around my house. I'm happier with it now, but there are still a few things that I'd like to do.

I'm wondering when we'll be able to get Star fragments to make the wands with...

And those cabs are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X