Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    I always check the Nook shopping daily for new tunes and didn’t realise there’s 90+ K.K. Tunes.
    I'm going to need bigger walls ...

I'm hoping one update will bring the ability to hang things on cliffs.

Comment

What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?........CLIFF
      I’ll get my coat

Comment

You can sell it at Nook's for the money you'll need for food as you're not making money as a comic.

BURN.

Comment

What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?........CLIFF
          I’ll get my coat
          I can send you a comedian jacket if you need it

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
            I can send you a comedian jacket if you need it
            I’ve already got three....none of them work

Comment

The holy grail! The DIY for the Ironwood Dresser!!
              I wanted to invite you guys to get it too...but everyone was offline...curse my GMT-7-ness.
              Also I'm starting to think that Wisp is my favourite visitor as I can always get a piece of furniture from him that I don't have yet.

Comment

Anybody need a Skull door plate for your front door?

Comment

Anybody need a Skull door plate for your front door?
                  No thanks, but I must add it was only after visiting other islands that I actually realised you can pop it on exterior doors, what a lemon I am.

My current game within the game right now is a mix of upping my villagers happiness and trying to get gold roses. I've watered my 9 black roses I have with my gold watering can all week but nothing yet, I guess they are a pretty rare spawn? For the villagers I've been giving each one a wrapped bit of furniture each day. While apparently this is the fastest way to getting their portrait I now realize everything you gift them ends up in their house, so I need to start being more selective in my gifting!

Comment

Comment

NICE!

Comment

Really Nice one, thank you !

Comment

Got 2.1m Bells waiting for the Turnips tomorrow morning... come to mama!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            Got 2.1m Bells waiting for the Turnips tomorrow morning... come to mama!
                            Gamble and a half there

Comment

I'll stick to my usual 3000 turnips. No need to be spending more than that per week...I don't have anywhere to keep them.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                I'll stick to my usual 3000 turnips. No need to be spending more than that per week...I don't have anywhere to keep them.
                                Me too, anything that needs more than one trip can get tricky! Though to be fair I've not got into moving buildings around yet which would eat into my 2 million savings so maybe I'll be on the huge turnip trades sooner than I think!

Oddly the internet told me that yesterday was Tom Nook's birthday but the game made no announcement, poor guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X