No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said i need to craft a lot as you can't use it in Harv's studio unless you have the items in your storage. Need to start looking through the catalogue to get the items i need lol.

Comment

Let me know if you need me to order stuff for you.

Comment

It was a great day for fishing today!

Ribbon eel
        Dorado
        Arowana
        Whale Shark
        Saw Shark
        Sucker Fish

Plus a crapload of Barred Knifejaws and Red Snappers, and another Coelecanth. If CJ doesn't visit tomorrow I'm going to be disappointed!

Then to top it off, got a black Rice Cooker from Wisp. Let me know who wants.

Comment

For the wedding gear you need for the shoot, if you have one item in your storage can you only add it once or can it be duplicated? I noticed we had unlimited access to benches for example but I didn't try my own stash, am I going to have to buy multiples?

Also this event has reminded me how nice it would be to have a check mark in to tell you if you already had an item in your catalogue, I'm going to need to write down all the wedding themed gear I have already bought as time goes by so as not to buy the wrong things fro Reese... Back to Google sheets I guess!

Comment

You only need one of an item as you can copy it when you place it in harvs studio I can’t remember which button it is to copy but you can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              It was a great day for fishing today!

Ribbon eel
              Dorado
              Arowana
              Whale Shark
              Saw Shark
              Sucker Fish

Plus a crapload of Barred Knifejaws and Red Snappers, and another Coelecanth. If CJ doesn't visit tomorrow I'm going to be disappointed!

Then to top it off, got a black Rice Cooker from Wisp. Let me know who wants.
              Took a lead out of [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] ‘s book and burned off a load of my fish bait this evening.

Managed to bag:

Barreleye (was beginning to think this was a myth. Now I don’t have to bother fishing small fish in the ocean anymore)
              Mahi-mahi
              Great white shark
              Saw shark
              Giant trevally
              Ribbon eel
              Sucker fish (pretend shark)

And in the river:
              Arowana
              Arapima
              Dorado

Happy days!

Still got the whale shark, hammer-head and tuna (how do you get these?) to get.

Comment

I had a quick go and caught a ribbon eel and sucker fish.

I lost a shark one even thought i definitely pressed at the right time.

Comment

Watch for fireflies by rivers! If you don't have rivers, put them back!

Comment

I had an amazing fishing day yesterday but still sucking at getting anything from the pier since May.
                    I got a sucker, ribbon eel and swordfish on my island and all the sharks almost one after the other on a nooks miles island within 10 mins. Not a 'Shark' island, I just spent most of my time chasing smaller fish away.

Pier fish seem to be a pain for me, just end up being Seabass or seahorse/clownfish

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      I had an amazing fishing day yesterday but still sucking at getting anything from the pier since May.
                      I got a sucker, ribbon eel and swordfish on my island and all the sharks almost one after the other on a nooks miles island within 10 mins. Not a 'Shark' island, I just spent most of my time chasing smaller fish away.

Pier fish seem to be a pain for me, just end up being Seabass or seahorse/clownfish
                      Is the pier actually mean to give you better fish, then? I've never used it.

Comment

Some fish you can only catch in pier area such as the great trevally, (in the past) Tuna, and the Mahi Mahi which is the one I am struggling to get at the moment even with bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Some fish you can only catch in pier area such as the great trevally, (in the past) Tuna, and the Mahi Mahi which is the one I am struggling to get at the moment even with bait.
                          Damn, didn't know that - thanks Blobcat!

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] made me jealous of his alternative photo shoots.

Comment

Whale sharks a plenty today

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] made me jealous of his alternative photo shoots.

Nice! Really getting a temple of Doom vibe

Comment

Working...
                                X