No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While i wait in vain for the 7-11 items to one day hopefully make it cross to new horizons i decided my island needed a conveni.

Comment

Does anyone have any panels spare/ willing to let me catalogue? I only have silver lined ones registered (don’t remember ever getting them but I just searched the catalog on my nook link app).

Not sure what to do with them yet but just starting to plan where to put my villagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        Does anyone have any panels spare/ willing to let me catalogue? I only have silver lined ones registered (don’t remember ever getting them but I just searched the catalog on my nook link app).

Not sure what to do with them yet but just starting to plan where to put my villagers.
        I’ll order the ones I’ve got later, when I go on to see KK.

Comment

I can give you one of each frame colour if needed not sure which ones budge has. Let me know if you need any.

Comment

That would be great, at least one of each or more if anyone has no need for them.

I’m at the point of designing where villagers houses are being moved and I want an idea height wise what it blocks off/ what I want to be seen behind. That and I might start looking at draining some along with the face standee ones which I was going to use if no luck with panels.

Comment

I haven't tested yet but i thought this time the face panels no longer need a simple panel to make you just place the texture as a panel in pro mode and it appears.

Comment

Thanks for the panels!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  Thanks for the panels!
                  I realised while we are switch friends i don't think either of us has visited each other so we are not linked in game so i can't sent you anything. When you are free sometime send us a dodo code and i'll connect.

Comment

I'm gonna move some more people around but might start opening my island for peeps to visit this weekend

Comment

I'm disappointed that cherry blossom season overlapped with that damn bunny so much.
                      I avoided playing while the eggs were about, then only had a few days to enjoy the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I'm disappointed that cherry blossom season overlapped with that damn bunny so much.
                        I avoided playing while the eggs were about, then only had a few days to enjoy the trees.
                        Totally agree, I hate the Easter bunny season. Last year was a nightmare with the over the top balloon infestation until they patched it. This year I had no enjoyment from this. Maybe next Easter they’ll kill the bunny

Comment

On a plus side it was nice that they added new items in for the holiday i never expected them to do that i'm curious if they will do that for each holiday that comes around, add a few new items that will appear in the shop.

Comment

Yeah, new items are always nice.

I think I'm going to have a little cherry blossom area outside, and maybe start a new character with their house decked out that way...

Also this:
                            Animal Crossing: New Horizons Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] * In our warehouse. 7 Disc EditionAnimal Crossing: New Horizons Original Soundtrack Limited Edition is finally here!Includes a special earphone case and Totakeke Jacket Artworks.
                            Last edited by kryss; 17-04-2021, 17:05.

Comment

lol posted that in the gaming news thread to the notice of nobody put my preorder in on amazon J as i had an obscene amount of amazon points to use up it took a hefty chunk off the price.

Comment

Amazon Japan isn't shipping out of the country for this sadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X