No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES, after all the tedious crap with constantly finding Gullivers damn communicator parts the reward is just the one i wanted although he's a little bigger than i remember from happy home designer lol i need to find a better place for him seeing as he is the mascot of my town. Would love to get more to dot about the plave but i have a feeling Gulliver will only ever give out one per game, one of the few times i wished i could clone this item, if anyone ends up getting one and doesn't want their moai from Gulliver i'll gladly pay bells for it.

Comment

erm...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Haaaa this is ace. So they almost song along in time and in tune?! That's amazing! I will try with my ocarina.
        They were singing already and I tried to join in.

Comment

I’ve had the gold rock island twice, but still no bamboo island.

I NEED BAMBOO!

Anyone got a decent nip price?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            I’ve had the gold rock island twice, but still no bamboo island.

I NEED BAMBOO!

Anyone got a decent nip price?
            I think I have couple of bamboo shoots in storage I can chuck your way If you are looking to grow a grove?

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
              I've got a far few to try.

https://imgur.com/FHTMImH
              https://imgur.com/Xgo5X6d
              That's a really nice collection Punio, one of my biggest regrets was not making more of an effort in trying to get hold of the animal forest ereader cards back in the day i had to rely on Yakumo kindly going out to get them and hunting for them in the shops and he struggled in finding them even back then i only managed to get booster boxes for the first 3 series but there were 7 series in total (x4 E, x3 E+) i never even managed to complete any of those first 3 e series and in 2020 i can forget trying it's just too much stress & effort.

When the amiibo cards were announced i made it a mission to make sure i went and got the whole lot nowadays it's a lot easier as the world is a bit more connected online managed to get all 4 series complete plus the obligatory 5 promo cards that went with the set, just recently purchased the last amiibo cards i needed to go along with new leaf as i decided to get that along with some guide books and the welcome + amiibo card set and the japanese 7-11 sanrio collaboration card set managed to find the complete set of 6 with the 6 stickers on ebay but it was embarrasingly expensive to the point i won't be saying how much i paid for those 6 cards but i won't be doing that again lol.

I'm positive that there's going to be another amiibo card set for new horizons, the diy cards look too much like amiibo for it to be a coincidence plus of how popular it's been so far i'm sure nintendo is thinking up ways to get that merch out for it. II would love a set of cards that were like a item catalogue of recipes that you could collect but you could also scan them in to get the recipe if you didn't already have it. Nintendo could easily add in the feature like they did in the 3DS game with the welcome plus update to allow amiibo cards to be used.

Todays new horizions discovery on my TT adventures in trying to find as much furniture as possible one time travelling day at a time i have discovered that if you want all the flowers you don't actually need to rely on other players. If you check the cabinet every day in nooks cranny the flower bags change i know that they usually are the same couple of types which at first led me to believe that you would only get the same 3 or 4 kinds in there but eventually tulips roses cosmos & mums have now all appeared in there along with pansies windflowers and lillies. If people check for long enough each new day you'll eventually find the base colours for all the kinds of flowers so you can then cross breed to get the additional colours. One less collecting worry resolved, sure you still need the gold watering can for the gold roses but at least you can get there without the worry of having to try and swap between players, if only i had known this before i started pestering people

Comment

I'll try again in the right thread.../ahem.

Anyone got a good nip price? Languishing in the 60s here. These Nook boys are taking the piss and liable to get their shack burnt down.

Edit: I've got three nursery bamboos going spare if anyone wants to start a grove?

Comment

I’m keen on a nip price too.
                  I’ll take anything that’s 100+ and try again next week.

The Animal Crossing Gods shines on me this morning, and I got bamboo island on my nook miles trip this morning. Got a little grove going now.

Comment

Re the mystery islands: you can turn many of them into decent places to farm high value insects or tarantulas. If it’s a bamboo island (or otherwise flat-ish), destroy all the rocks, dig up all the trees and pluck all the flowers, and keep running around to scatter the lower value bugs. As long as it’s after 7pm, with patience you can farm a ton of tarantulas. On other kinds of island you can do the same but leave a coconut tree standing and one flower. Again, if it’s evening you can farm Atlas moths and man-faced stink bugs.

Comment

I’m only on 45 bells, sorry.

ooh, I didn’t know that about flowers importaku - never really got into the flowers thing but think I will on this version.

does anyone know if this version will ‘track’ your fellow campers? I know in previous versions it kept a tally of who had stayed in your town.

Comment

34 in mine. Not sure I’ve ever seen much lower.

Comment

If anyone has cherry blossom recipes and can help me out I would really appreciate it.

I only have the outdoor picnic set, pochette and the branches!

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                            Re the mystery islands: you can turn many of them into decent places to farm high value insects or tarantulas. If it’s a bamboo island (or otherwise flat-ish), destroy all the rocks, dig up all the trees and pluck all the flowers, and keep running around to scatter the lower value bugs. As long as it’s after 7pm, with patience you can farm a ton of tarantulas. On other kinds of island you can do the same but leave a coconut tree standing and one flower. Again, if it’s evening you can farm Atlas moths and man-faced stink bugs.
                            I read this doesn't work in the Northern hemisphere now due to Tarantula only spawning in the colder months. I did it in March easy money maker

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              I’m keen on a nip price too.
                              I’ll take anything that’s 100+ and try again next week.

The Animal Crossing Gods shines on me this morning, and I got bamboo island on my nook miles trip this morning. Got a little grove going now.
                              I bet that was just after I posted you some bamboo shoots too!

Comment

[MENTION=4978]Ouenben[/MENTION] Worked for me last night, but if what you say is true it might not much longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X