No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still playing this most days, (actually think I've only missed a couple) but there's something missing and I'm not sure what. Maybe its just me and at the age of 45 I've just grown out of it a little!
    Would definitely like to see more buildings etc.. bring back shampoodle!!

Comment

Turns out the fishing tourney is quite fun if you do it with others.

You also get loads more points, so it’s less of a grind.

Anyway, if anyone wants to craft all the variations, I’ve got these spare:

Fish Doorplate x5
      Fish Print x2 (Thanks [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION], I bagged two today)
      Fishing-rod stand x2
      Fish drying rack

Wouldn’t mind a spare anchor statue to complete my set, if anyone has one?

Comment

Noticed today that there is an option in the catalogue to toggle displaying Not For Sale items. Very useful!

Comment

Can the rusted parts be used for anything other than crafting the big robot?
          Got 28 now, so should get the 30 over the next fortnight, and will probably craft that bad boy straight away...

Comment

I totally agree about the bug off/ fishing tourney. Much more fun with company!

Last month to catch the mahi-mahi! Used 46 bait at the pier and still no success!

Comment

Thinking of coming back to my island after a few months break. I stopped playing end of May, has much changed in terms of new features/updates in the past 4 months or so? I know the Halloween stuff is happening but anything else major.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                Thinking of coming back to my island after a few months break. I stopped playing end of May, has much changed in terms of new features/updates in the past 4 months or so? I know the Halloween stuff is happening but anything else major.
                Summer update introduce diving and deep-sea critters, and dream suites.
                Autumn stuff is acorns & pine cones for crafting seasonal recipes, pumpkins and candy for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  I totally agree about the bug off/ fishing tourney. Much more fun with company!

Last month to catch the mahi-mahi! Used 46 bait at the pier and still no success!
                  I'm not convinced their appearance is totally random.
                  Took me ages to bag the first one, then got another three in a matter of days.

Exactly the same with the barreleye.

Comment

November will be mushrooms, December Christmas. Once the snow hits, I'll be there permanently.

Comment

Anyone got a sea pig yet?
                      3 days into the new month, and these little buggers are proving elusive...

I need 4x sea creatures, 2x fish and 1x bug to finish my Critterpedia.
                      Nearing end-game, I think.
                      Can’t see me getting all the art, too much rng involved.

Edit: Sea Pig get.
                      Last edited by Budge74; 03-11-2020, 21:57.

Comment

New seasonal events, Reactions, hairstyles, save data transfer, and more! Get ready to celebrate the heartwarming holiday festivities with the free Winter up...

Winter update trailer.

Comment

500k to upgrade your storage. Worth it.

Comment

time i jumped back into this i havent booted it up in months, i have missed so many holidays and events. I have a feeling i'm going to have a lot of weeding to be getting on with.

Comment

Im gonna jump back in for christmassy goodness too.

Comment

+1 here ... haven't played for months but can't resist.

Comment

Working...
                                X