No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had pirate Gulliver yet? He was in the trailer but no sign of him yet on my island at all, and yet I've had regular Gulliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Anyone had pirate Gulliver yet? He was in the trailer but no sign of him yet on my island at all, and yet I've had regular Gulliver.
      He’s in the mix with everyone else now.
      You’ve got an equal chance of getting any special guest star on weekdays, you get the full roster over a two week period.

Comment

I've had pirate Gulliver and then normal Gulliver in a space of 3 days. I got a Cannon (awesome) and a pyramid.

I also randomly got given a genuine painting from a villager in that time too which has never happened before.

Comment

Anyone know if it’s worth doing this fishing tourney more than once to get the stamp, if I grinded it all last time?
          Are the trophies or swag different at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            Anyone know if it’s worth doing this fishing tourney more than once to get the stamp, if I grinded it all last time?
            Are the trophies or swag different at all?
            So it seems your points are cumulative through the fishing tourneys.
            If you got 100 points on the last one, your total will start at 100, so you only need another 100 to get the silver trophy.
            If you got everything last time, there’s no need to play it more than once.
            Unless you want all 6 fish print variations, which I do.

Comment

You need to take part in all 4 fishing tourneys of you want the Nook Miles achievement.

Comment

Finally managed to grow a blue rose, probably took about 5 weeks of hardcore cultivation!

Comment

You and Budge a day apart!
                  Despite everyone watering my hybrid reds on Wednesday I'm still at zero. I can wait.

Btw, anyone got Elaborate Kimonos? I have 2 designs and am looking to trade for more.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Btw, anyone got Elaborate Kimonos? I have 2 designs and am looking to trade for more.
                    Haven’t seen one yet.

I’m gonna make a start on the internals of my house.
                    It’s been very neglected.
                    Still got the bunny set out.
                    Think I’ve got enough catalogue stuff and DIYs now to make something nice.

Comment

Turns out there are 7 fish print variations.
                      Anyone got a spare?

Comment

I don't know if you took a look last week but I gutted the main 3 rooms to make a overarching theme.
                        Downstairs is underwater - underwater wall/floor and mermaid/shell furniture
                        Main floor is sea level - it WAS water floor with ocean view walls, but I changed it to shipdeck floor and sea view wall so it feels like a ship. Furniture is ironwood and log, both in white. Fishing Tourney stuff is also there.
                        Upstairs is the sky - cloud floor and sky wall. I've only got the Zodiac furniture, a couple of colour rocket lamps for the ambience, and an expensive screen.

Outside, I've got some flags being grown in flowers right now - the Japanese Hi no Maru was easy, the Canadian and Welsh ones were not. All I can say is, it's the best dragon I'll be able to do in 10x6 flowers!

Comment

This I’ve got to see. Is it on the fly-by route?

Anyone got that stainless double fridge?
                          Swear I’ve seen one, but mustn’t have bought it as it’s not in my catalogue.

Comment

Two of them are, the Canadian one is where the pink roses were.

I think I bought my white double door from your place, but not a silver one.

Sent you something else ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Let me check today, sounds vaguely familiar...

Comment

They are 220k each, so let me know what you have before you go sending me a duplicate.
                                edit: I have the Tree Peonies and the Wisteria ones already.
                                If the turnips go my way this week, I'll send them to everyone who asks.
                                Last edited by kryss; 20-07-2020, 19:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X